[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>-Windows Search Quantum Break and open it. When it asks for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: kek.png (649 KB, 945x730) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
649 KB, 945x730
>-Windows Search Quantum Break and open it. When it asks for an Xbox account, login with a Microsoft Account.
Note: create a fake MS account and let Quantum Break access your live account.

>"you are not connected to the internet. please check your connection and try again."

Can't even get as far as putting in an MS account.

Nice work AntiDenuvofucks...
>>
I need help.
>>
The game was never cracked. Maybe you're locked out since the 1.6 update.
>>
>>333818163

>he actually downloaded near 70gb to play this trash

L M A O
>>
>>333818163
>67GB
That works way better as anti piracy than DRM
>>
The games that use denuvo don't even need it because they're not even worth pirating
>>
what was QB's sales?
>>
>>333819269
For Canadians may be.
I can just leave torrent running for a few hours and it's done
>>
>>333819681
It was only released 4 days ago.
>>
>>333818163
>67GB

LOL
>>
All I want is someone to extract the CIA model
>>
>>333818163
Don't even bother, the game doesn't actually render in any resolution over 720p(it upscales it through the same algorithms as on xbox one) and has weird FPS lock(for 60Hz screen it's 50 FPS, don't even ask me why).

M+KB controls are barely functional but the biggest offense to the end user in this "product" is that it doesn't have "quit game" button in main menu. Alt+F4 or alt-tab and close it with mouse, that's how you quit that game. That hints you the quality of this shit, the only worthwhile thing that can come out of it is >>333821551 and putting it to other games, and even this for meme purposes.
>>
>>333818163
Anyone able to spoon-feed me and tell me what website OP is screenshotting here?
>>
>>333818163
I wonder how badly this is going to do financially? Usually even if a game is shit there are dozens of threads about it on /v/ in the first few days, but this is the only thread I've even seen.
>>
>>333818163
>70 fucking GB
Jesus Christ, even Movie Gear Solid 4 wasn't that big.
>>
>>333822384
its prob doing fine on xbone but then you have to take the development time of pc version as a negative
>>
>>333822384
also with the sales of windows os microsoft can spend billions on unprofitable ventures and still consider it smart business
>>
>>333822224
Skidrow.
Enjoy your botnet tho
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.