[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the best Magic School Bus game of them all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
This was the best Magic School Bus game of them all.
>>
>>333812115
There were other Magic School Bus games?
>>
>>333812153
i remember having an inside the human body one and a dinosaurs one
>>
I was actually talking with my friend about these games today. They were fantastic. Space was definitely the best one followed by the one set inside the human body. God damn now I want to download all the point-and-click games I used to play.
>>
>>333813616
Wasn't there also an undersea one?
>>
>>333813616
There was also one about the rainforest.
>>
>>333786176
I only had the dinosaur one. Most of the minigames were pretty eh but young me had a boner for dinosaur skeletons so I liked it a lot
>>
>>333812115
>not the geology one
>>
>>333814439
oh man, i actually got my first boner playing the dinosaur one
there was a game where you combined the kids with dinosaurs and they transformed into these weird anthro dinosaur things. this gave me my first ever boner as a child. so glad I played this game at home and not at school
>>
>>333815019
Glad I'm not the only one

I didn't fap to it or anything, just got a weird awkward boner from it.
>>
>>333815019
>>333817232
>Magic School Bus
>Boners
>Not to the girls, but to the experiments

Is there even a name for that kind of fetish?
>>
>>333812115
>best Magic School Bus game
>the whole gimmick is that Ms. Frizzle isn't even there
shit game, the underwater one was better.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.