[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on the FGC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1441484228625.png (1 MB, 1021x768) Image search: [Google]
1441484228625.png
1 MB, 1021x768
Thoughts on the FGC?
>>
niggers
>>
>>333808346
WHO BITCH THIS IS
>>
WHO
>>
BITCH, BITCH, COME HERE BITCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsJfLKtGlfw
>>
>>333808346
FGC hated SJWs before it was cool. They're fine by me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3HtVIljspI&list=LLDDaSIlzMd-y1UXJQLwc2XQ&index=11

Cool most of the time.
>>
the most diverse of any community, lots of people from different backgrounds playing games and having fun.
lots of salt to be had.
>>
>>333808346

>fgc
>22 year olds pretending to be 4 year olds
>pretending to be 25 year old NBA players
>with 60 year old sailor mouths
>and the wittiness of a 12 year old when using them
>sometimes they actually play fighting games
>but mostly just chimp like 2 year old simians
>who don't understand their 30 year old handler can kill them at any time
>fgc
>>
>>333809440
>pretending to be 25 year old NBA players

Literally every community ever.

>mfw I used to be a competitve CoD player
>mfw ever since I stopped playing 3 years ago I see how cancerous and how hard faggots dickride other people in that community

It's gotten to the point where I get physically ill just thinking about it.
>>
Mixed bag. They can be really chill or douches at times.
>>
>>333808346
Pretty chill. One of the few communities where friendly shit talk over who is superior is encouraged. Then it's all the sweeter when they throw down.

Without it, you wouldn't get moments like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3cIw9bw26w
>>
>>333808346
Did we ever find out who bitch that was?
>>
>>333809440
Sounds like you got btfo and someone popped off and you were crying and saying its just a game lol go back to the library honky max
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.