[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I'm a little late to the party, but I just started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I know I'm a little late to the party, but I just started watching a few of these and I have to ask, do people really like listening to these guys shout indiscriminately like a bunch of retards? Like, can you just play the game and talk as opposed to shouting "OH MY GOD FUCK" every ten seconds?
>>
>>333807868
That's why they replaced Jon
>>
>>333808689
The new guy was a bit better, but watching the Shadow the Hedgehog videos was still painful.
>>
File: 2hr3fgo.jpg (74 KB, 541x960) Image search: [Google]
2hr3fgo.jpg
74 KB, 541x960
Watch them play DKC1, Chulip, Chu Chu Rocket and Goof Troop.

Theyre usually mellow or discuss topics in those episodes. If not that then youll get two friends competing and having fun.
>>
>>333809528
>having fun.
Not in that Nickelodeons game
>>
because it's "funny"
they make a shit ton of money so they dont give a fuck
>>
File: coo_zps669681b5[1].png (26 KB, 157x118) Image search: [Google]
coo_zps669681b5[1].png
26 KB, 157x118
>>333809528
>Plaid pants in public
>>
>>333809528
goof troop is my favorite LP ever
>>
>>333809528
>dressing in sunday morning clothes
Damn, Jon, get some taste
>>
itt: real life friendship replacement general
>>
People mostly watch them now because they've become a meme: this is something people will watch because they know other people watch it.

The original reason to watch this was not because it was good. It was because its viewers either A) really liked Jontron, or B) really like all of Egoraptor's animations, and therefore, really like Egoraptor. Most people would pay money to watch people they like do practically anything, so its viewer-base was sealed.

That and they have good chemistry. Some people just like to watch good friends do stuff together. But I don't think anyone actually watches this stuff because they make compelling videos
>>
>>333807868
Screaming is funny to a younger audience, which means more subscribers
>>
>>333809528
They both look like they're wearing fuckin pajamas in public.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.