[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any games besides pokemon, mario rpg and fire emblem worth getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1438216391183.png (221 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1438216391183.png
221 KB, 500x377
Any games besides pokemon, mario rpg and fire emblem worth getting for 3DS?
Bought the system last week and learned the hard way that you can't play fast paced games for shit with those tiny controls.
>>
>>333802921

3DS library is underwhelming.

Handhelds are coming to a close.
>>
Kid Icarus Uprising
>>
>>333802921
Bravely default
>>
yes, plenty

also, make sure to disable auto updates and stop updating so that we don't have to say "why didn't you listen to us? :*)" three months from now
>>
>Tiny controls
Why didn't you get the XL, Anon?

To answer the question though:
>SMT IV / Devil Survivor
>Etrian Odyssey IV or Untold 2
>Stella Glow
>Bravely Default
>Radiant Historia
>Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
>>
>>333802921
MH4U is bretty gud

There are some gems on the eshop like SteamWorld Heist, the Pushmo series and BoxBoy

There are only like 3 action games worth playing on the 3ds and they're MH4U, KH3D and KI:U

There are also some RPGs worth looking into like EO games
>>
Smash if you don't have a Wii U
Xenoblade Chronicles if you have a new 3DS and haven't played the Wii version
Ocarina of Time 3D, Majora's Mask 3D, StarFox 64 3D, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D if you don't already have them on another system.
Tri Force Heroes if you have friends with 3DSes
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
A Link Between Worlds
>>
File: 1454819017574.png (5 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1454819017574.png
5 KB, 300x300
>>333803060
>>
>>333802921
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
Super Street Fighter IV
Super Smash Bros
>>
>>333803198
Pretty bullshit first time I tried to play smash bros. it claimed that I didn't have the newest update and wouldn't allow me to play until I updated.
How the fuck did it know any of that when it wasn't even connected to the net?
>>
>getting a system before you know what games you want
Holy shit you're stupid.

Also Rune Factory 4
>>
>>333803893
Wanted smash bros. which came with the system, along with pokemon y and mario 3D land.
Only played 5-10 minutes of the mario games until I had suddenly sunk hours into pokemon.
>>
File: sureisvideogames.jpg (36 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
sureisvideogames.jpg
36 KB, 500x334
>>333802921
let's see....

Super Mario 3D Land
A Link Between Worlds
Mario Golf World Tour
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Pokemon X/Y
Pokemon OR/AS
Bravely Default
Fire Emblem Awakening
Fire Emblem Fates
Radiant Historia
Ocarina of Time 3D
Majora's Mask 3D
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

if you don't have the analog on Wii U:
Mario Kart 7 (I dont think there's a reason to own this if you have MK8)
Smash Bros
Xenoblade Chronicles
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Hyrule Warriors, I guess

I think that covers all the good ones -- a few secondary titles might be missing there. Also, STILL WAITING ON THE FUCKING REGULAR BLACK N3DS NOT-FUCKING-XL IN THE US, FUCKING NINTENDO
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2434x3245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2434x3245
>>333802921

My collection OP.

If you like RPGs you're in luck. Ditto for SRPGs.

What genres are you interested in?
>>
File: shiggydiggy.jpg (174 KB, 515x515) Image search: [Google]
shiggydiggy.jpg
174 KB, 515x515
>>333804280
LGTSS:
>putting titles that start with "The" under "T" when organizing alphabetically
>>
>>333804280
Goddamn anon, are you made of money? Sweet collection.
Something somewhat slow paced or turn based. Got the XL but playing something like smash or 3D land that requires constant input just ain't good for my brittle fingers.
>oh me hip
>>
>>333802921
Kid Icarus Uprising. Don't listen to the complaints about the controls. Those are just from people who can't get good.

This game will kick your dick in while giving you some of the best writing outside of Paper Mario.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.