[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spend months on end playing video games and browsing boards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1455049233428.jpg (33 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1455049233428.jpg
33 KB, 600x476
>Spend months on end playing video games and browsing boards in your free time
>Day by day you slowly lose interest in the only real hobby you have with noone to share it with
>Soon nothing really entertains you anymore, it's not just vidya losing flavor but everything
>Stop caring about how you look, hygene, sleep schedule etc.
>Go to sleep at 8am and wake up at 7pm
>Slowly you stop posting or taking interest in topics
>One day, you no longer know why you even lurk here anymore
>Continue to lurk anyway mindlessly scrolling the catalog looking for meaning
>You are now a mindless shell, with the internet as your only companion and the joy of life sucked clean from your soul
>This awaits all of you

Years ago an oldfag once told me this would happen.

I didn't believe him.

Leave this place while you can, find another hobby while you can. Take that risk for change while you can! Become a normal fag while you can. It will make you appreciate vidya 10x more and it won't grow stale. You will find no happiness staying here.
>>
>Spend months on end playing video games

>months

fucking casual
>>
Related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
>>
I've been here for over a decade now, and I'm still the same as ever.

The problem is that I *am* the same as ever. My friends tell me that I haven't changed since high school.
>>
I've just been watching my film backlog.
>>
>>333801347
>Japan time was 6 years ago
>Japan time was now TEN years ago

Kill me it hurts to live
>>
I've been here everyday since 2006, I still enjoy it. I guess that means I like you guys.
>>
>>333801042
Acquire supplements and/or drugs.

Knock your brain around with some psychoactives and the veil will be lifted and you will see you are just a meat machine without enough juice.

After your emotions are resuscitated, you can go back to pretending you have "free will" or whatever.

5-HTP
Vitamin D
Tyrosine
Dopa Murcura
Racetams
Theanine
Methamphetamine
Ritalin
etc.
(SSRIs are shit, don't bother)
>>
>Go to sleep at 8am and wake up at 7pm
Fuck, that one hit me hard.
>>
File: 1460102744000.jpg (102 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460102744000.jpg
102 KB, 400x400
Just go out and work on self-improvement.
Working out actually helped.
I leave my house at 9, come back between 1 and 3, prepare a nice meal, and lay down enjoying a bit of vidya. Then at 6, shut things down and go do something else.
Workout session actually makes you feel good, and enjoying vidya on limited time seriously improves the ammount of enjoyment you get out of them.
I know it's hard to undergo such a casualisation program, but goddamnit does vidya feel satisfying again.
>>
>>333801042
this has nothing to do with 4ch. its the result of depression.

if its a mild depression and depending on your genetics/predispotions, these can help
>>333804107
>>333804596
>>
>>333803867
I fucking hate most people on /v/. The only board that's more autistic is /ck/. I think I actually lost a few brain cells from there.
>>
>>333801347
Video makes some really strong points I gotta say.
>>
>>333801042
Here once, here forever.

This isn't a place for hobbyists, it's a prison and a torture chamber to inflict psychological horrors on fellow prisoners
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.