[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I get all the hate towards Diablo 3 here on /v/ (and I agree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: reaper-main.jpg (139 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
reaper-main.jpg
139 KB, 1920x1080
So, I get all the hate towards Diablo 3 here on /v/ (and I agree with it). But isn't post-Reaper of Souls Diablo 3 actually decent?
>>
I played Diablo 2 for years and it kept my interest. I can't play this for long without losing interest quickly. Dunno, if it's me or the game, so I'll blame the game.
>>
>Its one of those "I don't get all the ____ for _____ on /v/" threads.

Its /v/ you should know by now.
>>
GIVE ME BACK MY SKELETONS
>>
it's good to play for a couple weeks every new season but the fun doesn't last that long.
Decent game but the whole treadmill itself it kind of redundant and boring now.
If only each Expansion would give us more than 1 god damn hero character.
>>
this was my first diablo game. how badly did i fuck up?
>>
>>333789674
Not at all. You probably enjoyed Diablo 3 a hell of a lot more.
>>
>>333789819
i got to act 4 and got too bored to finish the game the first time around. then i tried it again recently and didn't even get past the first act. i like the gameplay but so much about this game is just underwhelming. would diablo ii be a better choice?
>>
>>333790092
If you didn't like Diablo 3 I think it's safe to say you're not going to like Diablo 2 either.
>>
File: This-Pleases-Me.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
This-Pleases-Me.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
This turned into a more sensible thread than I expected...
>>
Pretty much everyone will say that post-reaper Diablo 3 is an amazing game.

I'm actually amazed that Blizzard salvaged the shitshow that was Diablo 3's release and made the game really fucking good.

The only people that will tell you otherwise are people who dislike ARPGs in the first place or people who last tried D3 in 2012 and still hold onto their beliefs
>>
>>333790092
Same thing happened to me but then I tried from dawn to give arpgs one last shot and suddenly I had like 30 hours played in a weekend. So give gd a shot if you still wish to scratch the arog itch.
>>
>>333792497
Grim* am drunk
>>
>>333792707
thanks for the rec
>>
The gameplay itself was definitely improved over vanilla, the story and atmosphere however is still shit.
The combat is the best I've seen in the genre, personally I like it when the thing I'm going to be doing 99% of the time is at least satisfying.

It's not a great stat building game though like 2 was. The legendaries effects are sweet though.
>>
File: image.gif (918 KB, 356x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
918 KB, 356x240
On normal its way to fucking easy
I started my first RoS playthough as a paladin , the weakest class , no hacks or cheats or ect ,
From early act 2 I was almost invincible
> killed Magadala in a single hit
> eventually reached Diablo with little challenge
My fight with Diablo was pretty much pic related , I fucked just stood there and tanked half his attacks and kicked his ass
>>
File: 1459823320765.jpg (39 KB, 680x468) Image search: [Google]
1459823320765.jpg
39 KB, 680x468
It's a skinner box.

and it doesn't even try to be subtle about it. When was the last time you actually had to make an involved decision regarding your gear or stats?
>>
>>333793834
>paladin
>weakest class
You are dumb. Paladins have the strongest left clicker (ragebuilding, holybuilding or w/e) abilities in the game.
>>
>>333794064
Yo dude do you have more those images,those pics always make me laugh,i reallg appreciate if you could show me more please
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.