[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to start this, have one simple question. What difficulty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Trails-in-the-Sky.jpg (246 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
Trails-in-the-Sky.jpg
246 KB, 1280x855
About to start this, have one simple question.

What difficulty for an experienced RPG player?
>>
the combat system was pretty simplistic. TiTS 2 on HARD was pretty fucking rough (i made it to the mecha centaur in chapter 1 before saying FUCK IT I JUST WANT TO READ THE STORY) but apparently Hard and +Aidos Be With You was designed as PC-exclusive replay difficulty modes rather than first playthrough difficulty modes.

it was all about gettin' comfy in a living world where NPC dialogue would actually change as you did shit.
>>
File: renne2.jpg (55 KB, 361x365) Image search: [Google]
renne2.jpg
55 KB, 361x365
>>333785517
Hard.

Normal is cake walk and nightmare requires luck and/or precise knowledge of game mechanics and planning ahead
>>
>>333785840
>>333785958
Alright, thanks you two. I'm mostly just in it for the story but I don't want the gameplay to be too much of a breeze either.
>>
>>333785840
SC's hard starts off rough but evens out eventually until bumping up again near the end.
>>
>>333786096

I probably could've done the centaur if I had had more Attack Food baked.

Meatballs of INCREDIBLY SPICINESS were op
>>
>>333785517
shit

leaves Trails on your Carpet when it leaves your house

cus its shit
>>
>"WHY IS MY PRESENT A BOY?"
>"He's still alive? Looks kinda dead if you ask me"

Holy shit the MC is already based. Also, I hope this is romance. I'm a sucker for that shit.
>>
File: Estelle.Bright.full.849819.jpg (403 KB, 1000x990) Image search: [Google]
Estelle.Bright.full.849819.jpg
403 KB, 1000x990
Now that the question has been answered, post kiseki girls.
>>
File: Trails in the Sky FC.jpg (62 KB, 610x800) Image search: [Google]
Trails in the Sky FC.jpg
62 KB, 610x800
>>
File: Trails in the Sky promo.jpg (30 KB, 324x445) Image search: [Google]
Trails in the Sky promo.jpg
30 KB, 324x445
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 171x294) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 171x294
>>333786347
well your in luck
>>
>About to start coldsteel
>trails the 3rd is announced in English

Can anyone who has played it tell me if it's worth waiting to play in order, I've heard that 3rd is a sort of prologue to both AO and the coldsteel games. I'd have no problems waiting if it's worth it.
>>
>>333785517
Hard.
>>333787378
You can. At least that's what i think because i finished Ao first.
>>
>>333787098
In luck for some sad shit and feels
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.