[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just got a gamecube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
So, I just inherited a gamecube with mario sunshine, luigis mansion, sonic adventure 2, Def jam NY and Smash melee and I have to say, I'm not impressed so far at all.

I can see why Sunshine gets so much shit now. It's nowhere near on the level of 64 and the dirt gimmick is retarded. I play Mario for the platforming not squirting shit with water

Played Luigi's Mansion for a couple of hours and it's honestly one of the most boring games I've ever played. I'm up to the part where you meet toadstool in the bathroom. Does it get any better? or is it just the same shit over and over again?

Played some of melee and it was fun but it's just smash honestly. I've already got Wii U smash which has a bigger roster, better graphics and online so I don't really have any use for it and will probably sell it

Sonic is the only game I've liked so far. It has a lot of great courses and it's just a blast. I'd played SA1 on the Dreamcast but this is so much better. Best game on the gamecube for me so far

Def Jam NY was fun but I'd already played that on PS2

The controller feels really cheap too. Maybe that's just because it's old though

Can anybody recommend me some good games? or is this it? is it worth buying metroid prime?
>>
>>333783383
Pikmin is pretty good.
>>
>I've already got Wii U smash which has a bigger roster, better graphics and online so I don't really have any use for it and will probably sell it
Melee is an older game, what did you expect?
>>
Try googling some of the meleefag "advanced tech," see if it's fun to you.

Pikmin and Super Monkey Ball (series) are incredible games.

F:Zero GX is a masterpiece.
>>
>>333783383
>sonic fan

prepare for the autism bois
>>
File: RAAAAAAAAGE.gif (104 KB, 300x136) Image search: [Google]
RAAAAAAAAGE.gif
104 KB, 300x136
>>333783383
>Played Luigi's Mansion for a couple of hours and it's honestly one of the most boring games I've ever played
Fuck YOU
>>
File: 680849-jk_simmons_spiderman2.gif (69 KB, 345x285) Image search: [Google]
680849-jk_simmons_spiderman2.gif
69 KB, 345x285
>>333783383
>So, I just inherited a gamecube with mario sunshine, luigis mansion, sonic adventure 2, Def jam NY and Smash melee and I have to say, I'm not impressed so far at all.

Shut up
Get out
>>
>>333786446
>>333785574
nintendrones BTFO
>>
>>333786538
Says the one who never owned a Gamecube.
>>
>>333783383
Get the Metroids and F-Zero GX
>>
>>333786446
something about sunshine feels off
i just can't figure what
my exp with the series has been since it started, so progressive. you'd think i would love the fuck out of a new mechanic, but it feels i guess poorly done to work with the GC controller.
>>
Is the Sonic mega collection good? I might get that and Metroid prime

I don't think I'm ever going to play Luigis Mansion again to be honest. It's really dull it's just the same thing over and over. Go into room, suck up a ghost, go into next room, suck up another ghost. I thought it was going to be amazing the way people talk about
>>
File: gamecube.jpg (1 MB, 1600x3500) Image search: [Google]
gamecube.jpg
1 MB, 1600x3500
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.