[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it, where did all these fucking kids come from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: cs[1].jpg (43 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
cs[1].jpg
43 KB, 620x349
I don't get it, where did all these fucking kids come from? There's at least two 8 year olds with mics asking to trade gun skins in every goddam match now.
>>
Its always been like that
>>
>What is 1.6
>What is source
>>
>>333783403
>>333783447
Bullshit cunts, neither of those games were this bad, CSGO was decent up until 2 years ago, now it's kids everywhere. Did Pewdiepie make a lets play of this or something?
>>
>>333783735
No seriously, CS games have always been infested with kids.

I don't understand how you're noticing only right now.
>>
Idk last times I played I heard kids speaking languages that probably aren't even human
>>
>>333782857
>>333783735
>started playing counterstrike when I was 10 years old
>now complains that there's kids on counter strike.

Counter strike came out in 1999. Unless you're like 40, you were a kid when it came out. Stop being pretentious.
>>
>>333782857
Get past LE and the kids disappear. I only encounter kids on my MG smurf.
>>
Stop deranking OP, CS:GO shit anyways
>>
>>333782857
Probably dropped your rank to your skill level
>>
File: CS-GO cosmetics.jpg (69 KB, 1040x694) Image search: [Google]
CS-GO cosmetics.jpg
69 KB, 1040x694
more important issue, why is okay to have kids betting skins getting a gambling addiction. I'm not even a 'why won't someone think of the fucking children' kinda guy, but I noticing this more and more often lately, and frankly it's quite sickening
>>
>>333783832
>>333783918
>>333783958
t. 30 hours on record
>>
>>333784920
How are you establishing that?
>>
Only met one kid now in Global who was 14 or something I believe. He helped us win the game and was quite mature for his age.

CSGO has an appeal to kids because one, skins. Two, eSports. Three, you can make profit playing CSGO. Not only is it word of mouth that gets it popularity, it's the super easily affordable price tag that drops to 7.50 every quarter of the year.
>>
>people who don't realise CS kids were the COD kids of their day

lel
>>
>>333783918
>strike came out in 1999. Unless you're like 40, you were a kid when it came out.

Isn't that his point throught? Counterstrike should be full of nothing but old fags by now.

If you like going to a Rolling Stones revival concert and see nothing but tween hippesters, you'd expect the younger to be playing Black Ops while listening to Taylor Swift.
>>
>>333786498
What do you want to do? Have people show their ID to steam before they log in?
I'd just be glad a game as old as CS still has a playerbase. It's not like the kids playing affects you THAT much. They'll grow up and a new generation will play.
>>
>Pay $20
>Have to pay to get skins, or play 10's of hours for just one
My god, skins are the only form of progression, and I have to pay for it?
>>
Personally I'm not complaining complaining just surprised. Just think it old.

Still do think parental control and age restrictions should be tighter on first person shooter but that's another matter.
>>
>>333782857
Either
a) you're not playing some form of matchmaking
b) you are playing mm and are the same rank as the kids you're bitching about
Git gud and you won't have to put up with them anymore
>>
File: 1454206387402.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1454206387402.gif
126 KB, 720x480
GODDAMN YOU ALL STAR TEAM AMERICA YOU MADE US LOSE THE MATCH!!!!

I KNOW YOUR ASS IS LURKIN'!!!!! COME OUT YA PANSY!!!!

FUCK YOU, YOU SONNABITCH!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>333787071
>What is ranked
>>
>>333782857
csgo is the new cod
>>
>>333787071
Skins aren't a form of progression you idiot. You aren't earning better skins for doing well or playing longer.

Your rank is the only form of progression. Or how about this, you measure your progression skillwise you idiot.
>>
>>333784032
Very true, an underageb& friend of mine (16) casually drops hundreds of his parent's dollars on skins to throw into csgolounge bets

He never wins them either
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.