[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I'm crying right now. Just looking at this picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Heather_mason.jpg (85 KB, 1280x771) Image search: [Google]
Heather_mason.jpg
85 KB, 1280x771
Guys, I'm crying right now. Just looking at this picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Heather Mason. I've lost interest in all girls, besides her. Girls who are considered "hot" by the general male population don't cut it for me anymore. Heather really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with her. If only she knew I existed in this life, if only she knew my deep profound love for her. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at her. I'll never be with her, but I'll continue to love her until the day I die.
>>
You know what you have to do.
You must rip the model and download Source Filmmaker.
>>
>>333779902

shut up nerd
>>
She's probably the least likable SH protag in classic series. I actively cheered for monsters to eat me
>>
I know that feel i love her too and other 2D/2.5D girls but you need to try and keep the autism to a bare minimum and keep hoping that some day you will find a girl as cute and great as Heather...just don't stope believing.
>>
How many dicks do you think she's sucked?
>>
>>333779902

Fuck off freak
>>
File: latest[1].png (940 KB, 1167x900) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
940 KB, 1167x900
>>333779902
>>
File: 1126.gif (45 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1126.gif
45 KB, 389x259
>saying that shit about Harry's daughter

you gonna get fucked up sonny
>>
File: sera.jpg (510 KB, 1275x1077) Image search: [Google]
sera.jpg
510 KB, 1275x1077
>>333781656
>>
File: heather.jpg (261 KB, 1272x819) Image search: [Google]
heather.jpg
261 KB, 1272x819
still one of the best looking games ever made
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.