[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you still play old games like this online with other people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: TRARel1003.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
TRARel1003.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
Can you still play old games like this online with other people? And does anyone have any recommendations or wanna throw me under their wing lol trying to get in to something new that's old and have someone to play with.

pic related, I could get back in to red alert.
>>
>>333779894
What game is this
>>
>>333779959
Looks like C&C: Red Alert
>>
>>333779959
Can't you read?
>>
>>333779894
are you serious? lol

red alert
>>
>>333779894
Last time I tried to play Red Alert the speed was like 100x and I lost in about 2 seconds. Not sure if that was a bug or a result of the old engine and new hardware.
>>
File: C3ODb.jpg (483 KB, 1500x2136) Image search: [Google]
C3ODb.jpg
483 KB, 1500x2136
>>333779994
>>333779996
>people are this underage to believe OP's picture is from red alert
>>
>>333780137
I'm dying to give someone the LOIC
>>
>>333779959
The Red Alert, a mod for Red Alert 3.
>>
>>333780237
lmao

>mfw I'm op and googled red alert.
haven't played it since I was like 12 I just grabbed a pic and posted. I figured it was just another version of the new games.
>>
>>333779894
you probably have to find a forum relevant to the game you want to play and discuss and play with people there

there's still plenty of people playing WC3 and Brood War but outside of that I'm not sure. A lot of non Blizz rts die quick

isn't CNC Generals down? if it's up and you can find people to play with do it. Overlooked as fuck because of WC3, I thought it was the best online command and conquer

battle for middle earth 2 was fucking great as well
>>
>>333780436
CNC Generals online play is bugged to fuck, laggy and typically has issues syncing in general

WC3 and BW are both still popular, WC has plenty of bot lobbies you gotta pick past though

If you like Empire Earth, NeoEE is still alive and well, has some installation to go thru to get it working but its simple
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.