[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Can't upgrade armor I don't know how to feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (1 MB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1200x650
>Can't upgrade armor
I don't know how to feel
>>
*shrug*
>>
Weapons are all that matters
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 177x278
Couldn't do it in Bloodborne, who cares?

Fashion Souls mah nigga.
>>
hope that means they balanced damage around that and didnt make it so heavy armor is complete shit
>>
>>333773904

I never upgraded my armor, only weapons.
>>
>>333773904
Now you can use whatever you want, whenever you want.
>>
>wearing armor

git gud
>>
>>333773904
Can you still upgrade shields? I hope not, as doing so was pointless.
>>
Considering the amount of resources needed to upgrade all armour pieces you want to use, I'm kinda glad.

That, and the fact that as >>333774153 said, fashion is now going to be a bit more valid if you decide to switch gear out.
>>
>>333773904
I only ever bothered to upgrade armor on one character in ds1, and only for pvp. didn't seem worth it for pve, especially considering fashion souls like this guy said >>333774153

feeling constricted to a couple of armor sets just because you upgraded them fucking sucks.

also is it confirmed you can respec?
>>
I've never upgraded armour until the literal end of the game where I had titanite to spare. VIT is so much more important, armour is near useless in comparison and towards the end of DS1&2 it all came down to fashion anyway. I'm happy with this change.
>>
>>333773904
Why would you ever upgrade armor in any Souls game?
>>
>>333773904
Good. Upgrading boss armors with twinkling titanite was the stupidest fucking thing of all time when you could barely scrape enough to get a weapon to +5 with it.
>>
>>333773904
Never bothered with it in 1 or 2 anyway
>>
>>333774328
upgrading shields gave you higher stability = less stamina drain per blocked hit

the values were not huge but this is very far from being pointless
>>
File: cold ass honkey.jpg (81 KB, 625x503) Image search: [Google]
cold ass honkey.jpg
81 KB, 625x503
>>333773904
This is great. Now I don't have to waste time upgrading gear, and can just wear whatever the fuck I feel like with no obligation!

FASHION SOULS!
>>
I never upgraded armor anyway. Weapons and shield are all you need.
>>
File: UHcX37X[1].jpg (106 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
UHcX37X[1].jpg
106 KB, 500x303
>>333774275
>See that armor over there? You can wear it
>>
>>333773904
>upgrading armor
I don't even know what year this is desu senpai.
>>
>>333773904
Upgrading armour is stupid. It wastes too many resources.
>>
I don't need to fucking upgrade my dresses and fashion-souls gear to go from completely shit to kinda shit.

If they still have their ridiculous materials grinding in place I'm glad that we don't have to worry about every stupid piece of armor.
>>
>>333773904
saves titanite and twinkling titanite too.
>>
>>333773904
Nobody upgraded armor in dark souls 1, no one cares
>>
File: 1430314233342.jpg (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1430314233342.jpg
89 KB, 500x500
>upgrading armor in Souls games
>ever
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.