[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today I was checking on google dark souls 3's prices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
So today I was checking on google dark souls 3's prices on different stores and I stumbled across one called "instant-gaming". Right now, they're selling ds3 at about 35€, which seems a bit off, but the site doesn't seem to be a scam. Does anyone know if this site is legit and reliable or indeed a scam?
>>
>>333770403
prob just a russian key
>>
I got SFV from there
>>
>>333770573
which is a good or a bad thing?
>>333771085
fuck me, I'm really hesitating about this one, I mean how the fuck are they going to earn money if they sell dark souls 3 and other games for half of their price?
>>
>>333771424
They have a history of being region locked for online. DLCs bought for western version will not work for Russian version since they have different steam IDs.
>>
>>333771640
well, since I've never played online and never will with the souls games, would it be really a problem? what if I buy the season pass from them too, so that the dlcs should be for the same version?
>>
>>333772252
Why don't you play online? Isn't it one of the main perks of the game?
>>
Valve threw a massive shitfit at Thai and Russian key sellers back in the day becuase they were selling key's meant for their regions to others, and games in those regions are substantially cheaper to compete with piracy. Region locked on steam ever since, but I think it's only for games made by valve.

I don't know how origin or battle.net deals with this though. I do know that Square Enix are banning people who bought their FF14 keys from these kinds of places but reside in other countries though.
>>
>>333772641
I don't really understand the concept of playing online in this games, I mean what do you do playing dark souls online? Invade some players and help others to fight bosses you already defeated? To what purpose? But probably (definitely) its just my taste regarding these kind of games.
>>333772660
basically it is possible that I am risking to get banned, gotchya. But theoretically, they should send me the keys and not just steal my money, right?
>>
File: 281.jpg (28 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
281.jpg
28 KB, 500x491
>>333770403
>Look up some titles I've been looking for cheap
>Lego marvel 2
>$10

Okay, so what's the catch?
>>
>>333774168
Form what I've understood, its a site buying key from countries like Russia where they cost much less and then resell it in western countries
>>
what's with the clueless idiots ITT. Never heard of Russian keysites, seriously? Doesn't every single streamer offer G2A promo codes?
>>
>>333775253
what is the punishment if you got caught with a key for a different country? assuming there is one.
>>
>>333770403
>>333774168
I've never heard of "Instant Gaming", but I've bought games from both Kingquin and G2A, which are the same sort of thing (game codes for Steam/Origin/etc. that are surprisingly cheap) and they're legit. I've purchased several PC games this way without a problem.
>>
>>333775498
What if Valve revokes my key?
>>
>>333775803
There isn't one.
>>
>>333775936
G2A will give you a new key or refund your money if that happens.

Not sure about any of the others.
>>
>>333775936
>>333775803
there was one instance of this happening like 5-6 months ago. I've never used Instant Gaming but I have like 15 games from G2A, Kinguin and others and I've never had an issue
>>
>>333775498
Sorry. I'm not a jizz guzzling faggot who watches other jizz guzzling faggots play video games and scream at their monitor.
>>
>>333776137
that's not the only way you should have known about key sites though
>>
Well then, i guess im gonna be purchasing it on g2a. At least they have the 1€ refund, even though its 10 bucks more
>>
>>333777508
I've bought several games from instant games sf5, the division, and rainbow six siege. I have had no problems with them so far.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.