[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World of tanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: World-of-Tanks1.jpg (55 KB, 572x350) Image search: [Google]
World-of-Tanks1.jpg
55 KB, 572x350
Your thoughts
>>
Shit.
>>
P2W shit

the worst kind of P2W shit, the kind where you are massively inconvenienced and outgunned if you don't spend any money but it's not technically P2W
>>
It's fun, and it's free.

It has some P2W elements like premium ammo but only retards buy premium ammo in public matches

Never spend a single penny and managed to have good stats, be competitive and research tons of tier 8s and 9s.

World of Warships is better though
>>
>>333764537
Compared to Heros and Generals this shit is balanced as fuck.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
its not war thunder

so its shit
>>
>>333764537
It's probably the best f2p game because the things you can spend money on don't really give you that much of an advantage (premium tanks are more for making money and are not really better than most in the same tier)
>>
>>333764705
Definitely. God damn did H&G piss me off.

A single sniper can defeat an entire enemy team and it would take like a month of hardcore grinding to afford a sniper without paying cash
>>
>>333764714
War thunder went to shit like 3 years ago.

I wouldn't care except the same device ruined my precious star conflict :/
>>
>>333764714
>war thunder tanks
>good
Tanks and ships are better in WG games, War thunder is much better in the airplane area though
>>
pay to win but not pisses me off personally

and my friend who has the game won't play it because everytime we put it on it takes 3 hours to update all the new models and we've seen enough menus thanks to gtaV to last a lifetime.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.