[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got Oblivion for PC. What are some essential graphics mods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Just got Oblivion for PC. What are some essential graphics mods to maximize the comfiest TES game
>>
>>333761152
Bump,reinstalled Oblivion for the first time in 6 years as well and loving it,any way to improve the Graphics?
>>
>>333761152
Put it in the trash
>>
>>333764348
Quality reply friend
>>
>>333761152
Uninstall and play the objectively better game Witcher 3. No need for mods or other shit.
>>
I mean, there's qarls texture pack, but good luck getting that to run at a decent framerate.
>>
>>333761152
It's pretty naturally comfy.
Just avoid the barbie doll mods and you're okay probably.
There was a gigantic set of maybe 50+ mods that adding in a fuckload of scenic changes to the game but it's been almost a decade so I don't remember what it's called sorry.
>>
It's day time in America, m8, and the Aussie's just got up and need to shitpost to get their vitamins, just make it in again in a few hours.
>>
>>333761152
http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/11495/?
Alternative Start by boat.
After your first playthrough of the tutorial trust me you'll want this mod.
>>
>>333761152
I recomend the following three graphical mods which improve the camera and fix the potato faces and console UI.
First person enhanced camera
Character overhaul V2
Darnified UI

I'd also recommend some city expansion mods like:
Better Cities
Arthmoor's villages
MTC villages expanded
Imperial City suburbs
Region revive - lake Rumare

>>333766451
You're probably thinking of Unique Landscapes
>>
>>333764348
this
>>
does the steam version of this game work with a 360 controller
>>
DARK
R
O
T
HOOD
E
R
>>
File: Chorrol.webm (2 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Chorrol.webm
2 MB, 1280x800
>>333761152
http://demwaifus.blogspot.ca/search/label/Oblivion
>>
>>333769472
>that movement
Why are all gamebryo TES games so garbage?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.