[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Battleborn hype? Anyone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Battleborn_StartScreen_HeroArt.jpg (942 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Battleborn_StartScreen_HeroArt.jpg
942 KB, 1920x1080
Battleborn hype? Anyone?
>>
>>333751895
I like it. Miko is my favorite so far with Rath after.
>>
>>333751895
downloaded it yesterday
cant be bothered to power up my PS4 to try it though

the trailer was REALLY stupid and kind of offputting
>>
>>333751895

Give me one (1) reason why I should try Battleborn over Overwatch
>>
>>333752556
Because this is a moba instead of an arena shooter. And a damn solid one.
>>333751895
Pretty hype OP. I'm maining Galia and Shane+Aurox right now and the melee combat is fun as hell
>>
>>333752556
I think both games look shit but both games have open betas so you can try both and make up your own mind.
>>
>>333752556
Nigga its free what the fuck? No one's putting a gun to your head to only pick one.
>>
>>333751895

>Gearbox

Unless they are making a remaster of an already decent game, I don't give a shit.
>>
Oscar Mike is so good what the fuck, Its like I'm playing CoD.

>+60% shield penetration
>Paired with 20% shield pen and another 10% when health if full
Good God
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 142x138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 142x138
Haven't thought about this game since the Technical Test.
Gunna grab that open beta and see if it'll be able to fill the void in my video games.
>>
File: 1409595243808.gif (2 MB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
1409595243808.gif
2 MB, 189x189
It's okay. I don't know if I suck, shit teammates or game balance but I think my win loss is 2/10. Wish it was 60 fps there's a lot of shit going on screen
>>
Anybody chill wanna party for some matches?
>>
>>333751895
>yet another shitty dota clone
will there ever be a game hardcore and well polished enough to be better than dota?
>>
>>333755384
Try collecting more crystals and buying towers.
>>
>its just a MOBA

i hate mobas. sadly, i probably would have been more into the game if it was just a reskinned borderlands without the moba crap.
>>
>>333755564
I do. I try to kill thrall camps and buy minions but it never seems like my team can hold the line. I've had sentries destroyed the first 2 minutes of the game.
>>
>>333757865
Keep an eye on the minimap for when the big crystals spawn
Buy/upgrade the towers closest to your base and slowly creep forward
If you see a 5-man or a teamfight help out

I dunno, anon. Maybe it's just practice what you need. Or you could try to git gud
>>
>>333755938

Story mode still has a bit of a Borderlands feel but it's not as engaging because you're not playing to level up a character, you're playing to unlock shit.

I had a bad opinion of the game last night, a better one today. Still feel like the game feels slow, though, in a lot of aspects.

So far I like Miko and Orendi for multiplayer, ISIC for story mode.

Trying to unlock Kelvin, El Dragon, and Benedict because I almost never see anyone playing them.

Pro tip: "Winning" games with a character/faction includes story modes. If you're having a shit time trying to unlock someone with that requirement, do story missions. It's slower than multiplayer most of the time, but pretty much guaranteed that you'll get the wins you need.
>>
>>333752556
One is endorsed by Anthony Burch. And it's not the one from Gearbox.
>>
>Enjoy playing Shayne and Aurox
>Want to put a gun in my mouth whenever Shayne opens her trap

Some of these characters are genuinely fun, and some of them are just fucking trying too hard.
>>
>>333759008
I think that's the joke with her. Aurox seems to hate every stupid thing that comes out of her mouth.
>>
Who /flybro/ here? Benedict is so fucking good. He deals fuckloads of damage and has air superiority in all of engagements. Getting glide kills is slick as all hell.

Also, how long is this beta going to last? Because some of the characters will take ages to unlock it seems.
>>
>>333759597
Till the 18th iirc
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.