[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TotalBiscuit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: TB.jpg (47 KB, 667x534) Image search: [Google]
TB.jpg
47 KB, 667x534
He may be very cocky. And we may think his opinions on certain games are fact, but you have to fucking admit /v/, he is damn good at and honest about his job.
>>
What's his 'job'?
>>
Go to bed total cuck. The cancer kills you slower when you're asleep.
>>
>>333745225
Reviewing games honest to the fucking bone to make sure consumers don't buy shitty PC ports.
>>
>>333745252
You're gonna die a virgin and alone for being such a terrible person, cuck.
>>
>>333745063
And he* may think
oops
>>
>>333745616
>stop bullying my ecelebrities
>>
>>333746221
>He's my favorite youtuber
>>
>>333745063
>He may be very cocky. And we may think his opinions on certain games are fact
You can't fucking talk, because that's most of /v/.
>>
>>333746221
>frogposting
I don't even know your argument but you sir, are fettid shit
>>
>>333745063
Nah he's not. He thinks he should be given special treatment. He has gone on the record claiming that video games journalism is corrupt just by the fact he didn't get an early copy of a game. Despite the fact that there are thousand of youtuber video games reviewers.
>>
Am I the only one who's not subscribed but still checks out his channel every once in a while? He puts out a good video every now and then, but a lot of them are dumb filler and/or about shit I don't care about, like Hearthstone.
>>
>>333745496
>Founder of the 60fps police
>his favourite game of 2015 is undermeme
>it runs at 30 fps
You can't make this shit up
>>
File: 02806502.jpg (15 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
02806502.jpg
15 KB, 231x244
>>333746710
>sir
>>
>>333745063
He was a total douche until he got literal ass cancer. That toned his ego down a bit.
Also, he's critical of social justice in video games AND console cancer so that makes him 2x based
>>
>>333745063

>This game isn't better than the PS4 version, it's locked at 30 FPS and the resolution does not go past 1080p. It's sold as a budget title and we should probably be thankful we even get a chance to fucking play it, but fuck you and boycott the company because i'm TotalBitchtits the ultimate cuck.

Seriously, fuck him.
>>
So because the man has standards, he's a cuck?
/v/ is literally filled with man children.
>>
>>333747729
No, because he has a wife who cheated on him.

The literal definition of cuck, not the /v/tard version.
>>
File: 2 cats.png (230 KB, 1280x887) Image search: [Google]
2 cats.png
230 KB, 1280x887
>>333745063
>stream videogames for money
>get incredibly butthurt when your audience points out misplays and go on your youtube celebrity circlejerk podcats to complain how hard streamers have it and how they can't enjoy games

He does have an enjoyable voice though
>>
>>333746892
>still doesn't understand what that curator is for
>>
>>333747578
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>333747902
>curators ever not shit game lists
>>
>>333747840
>he has a wife who cheated on him.
But that's wrong, and still not what cuck means anyway.
>>
>>333746892
and if his favorite game was a 60fps game you'd be saying "of course it is, elitist cuck can't enjoy anything if it isn't at his 60 meme fps"

kill yourself
>>
>watching youtubers

Fucking cucks.
>>
>>333747578
are you have a seizure champ
>>
>>333745225
>>333745496
kids unable to handle him bathing in money

shame his wife constantly wastes it on useless shit, but she makes him happy so its whatever I guess.
>>
>>333745063
Bain is so stubborn that he'd rather die protecting the industry he loves than furfilling his bucketlist.
>>
Quite like him desu, I only listen to the co-optional podcast though so I guess he could be a bit much in his own videos

Now, when are we going to stop sperging out over youtubers /v/?
>>
¿Quién es este negro?
>>
>>333745063
It's easy to be honest when you're gonna die. He has no reason to be afraid of their shit anymore.
>>
You can't post this image
https://i.imgur.com/0IzBClM.jpg
>>
>>333745063
>Wtf...is? Bloodborne
>>
>>333745225
he's a youtuber who doesn't sneak roofies in girl's drinks, but he's a misogynistic shitlord because he talk about video game
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.