[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BF4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: olol.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
olol.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
BF4 Thread

>If you don't like it reasons why.
>Your opinions

Plus I literally think I'm addicted to this masterpiece. Oh and btw BFH is trash.
>>
>>333741156
i actually liked hardline more than 4, too bad its fucking dead now
>>
I dislike it simply because it controls like Call of Duty.

They do all this shit to try to encourage players to play it like it's Battlefield, but if it controls like Call of Duty, people will play it like Call of Duty. I hope Battlefield 5 is much heavier and slower.
>>
no real BF veteran, but had a great time with BFBC and BFBC2, and sank a tremendous amount of time in BF3. Had a great time, it felt super snappy and fluid.

BF4 feels much more janky and laggy; which is why I didn't really enjoy it and pretty much quit playing it.
>>
>>333741390
>fps uses mouse input to play
>'it controls like call of duty'

top kek fucking retard
>>
Great game since DICE LA took the reins with shit maps that are too open, especially the non-DLC ones.
>>
>>333741390
This can be fixed with the simple addition of not being able to aim from sprint, and iron sights being slower to zoom in on non CQB weapons
>>
>>333741390
>>333741390

How in the fuck do you play a game "like Call of Duty"??? This game promotes actual tactical movement, especially when played with friends with mics and the hit boxes aren't complete shit and/or a meme.
>>
>>333741815
Respawning on any squadmate doesn't. Shame classic servers are so rare.
>>
File: 1460195974424.png (117 KB, 248x243) Image search: [Google]
1460195974424.png
117 KB, 248x243
>masterpiece
>generic casual FPS
>>
as a COD player i give it a try but it was really boring game
>>
It's a great game plagued by tons of issues.

>Server badmins who kick/ban legit players.
>Teamstacking
>Pay2win guns (Bulldog/AWS were broken to fuck)
>DLC split community
>Language filters for the softest of 'harsh words' "nice kill haha you ass :)" -Kicked
>Vehicle respawns to fast
>Scout beats Atk heli??!?!
>Tanks are easy mode
>Jets were made equal, but wait, not in SIZE!! F35>Su>>>>aids>>>J20
>Hackers everywhere now that fairfight has been made useless for 3 months
>Maps like Lancang promote AA camping
>Redzone camping
>Ez mode SRR sniper
>Lock on launchers made useless (Tracerdarts comeback pls) so air >>>>ground

All of this, yet it is the best BF since BC2
>>
File: 1445390037673.png (158 KB, 454x404) Image search: [Google]
1445390037673.png
158 KB, 454x404
The only problem is that some of the great features of BF2 got cut, and the fact that snipers exists. Other than that, amazing game to group up with friends and start tearing shit up.

AK-12 best gun

>>333742304
>le conselwer faec

>>333742479
No wonder its boring, you aren't old enough to play it.
>>
I love BF4 now that the shit is actually playable. Launch had me so devastated with the random crashes and servers disconnects now it's pretty much the only multiplayer FPS I play.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.