[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of TimeShift?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 109x134) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 109x134
Did you like it?
Have you played it?
Discuss.
>>
Played it, it was alright. Nothing worth talking about really. Even the time mechanic was just meh.
>>
>>333737916
I remember playing this way too much. I don't know why. I just loved it. Except for the vehicle sections.
>>
It has a few very satisfying guns and overall was quite fun for a playthrough. Shame they never fully utilized the concept of time rewind.
>>
>>333737797
Had a great opening. Loved playing around with the time powers. Didn't ever waste my time. Favourite ps3 launch title next to Resistance.

Basically a non-shit Quantum Break.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 112x124) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 112x124
>>333739449
>>
The multiplayer was uberfun
>>
>>333739449
This
>>
>>333737797
I replay it every few years. Shit's fun, time powers feel like more than just a gimmick, even if rewind didn't actually do anything.
>>
>>333740016
>throwing time nades at people and shooting a fuck ton of shotgun shells
>bloddiest gib

So much fun
>>
I thought it was meh, couldn't finish it
>>
>>333737797
toss it onto the ever growing pile of forgettable fps games.
>>
I liked how great it looked (especially crispy sharp textures) despite requiring a less than average rig to max it out
>>
>>33374107

Sniping a reverse time bubble instantly headshots you
>>
>>333737797
I liked how powerful the time mechanic made me feel, because enemies were generally very efficient at killing you, and the only way you could get the upper hand was by using the suit powers. I love playing glass cannons.

Only grip with it, MC has really no compelling motivation to pursue the antagonist (except for "he's an evil dictator I'm going to bring him down"). It would have been cool if he became a sort of "time cop" or something like that.
I wish it sold enough, maybe we could have had a sequel with better story.

Overall, 8/10. Fun, nice difficulty, could have used a better or more consistent visual design (only "on point" design was in the office level the rest was rather generic), would have benefitted from a better story.
>>
One of the best HL2 ripoffs by far.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.