[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>close to dead >friend grabs a healing item >runs away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: kirby_super_star_cannon.png (9 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
kirby_super_star_cannon.png
9 KB, 256x224
>close to dead
>friend grabs a healing item
>runs away instead of kissing you
god dammit
>>
>kissing restores health

fucking gay
why does kirby even let other dues kiss him
>>
>>333700916
kissing, vore, gas, and vomiting

Kirby is truly degenerate
>>
>>333700916
>dues
>him
no. She's pink, so she's female. That's why she eats so much and is cute.
>>
>playing Return to Dream Land
>dying
>friend grabs food
>yell at him to kiss me
>he kisses me IRL
>>
>>333701067
You forgot inflation.
>>
is this the most embarrasing game to play with friends?
>>
>>333701208
a load of things
inflation, vore, bees, and more
>>
>>333701804
I don't think so, me and this guy would beat it every month when there was nothing else to do. He had memorized the locations of everything in the game and we had to do the entire great cave offensive each time
>>
>>333701804
How so?
>>
>>333702636
bees?
>>
>>333704225
>>>/z/
>>
>Implying they're kissing and not just mouth to mouth sharing food

Much less gay!
>>
>>333704225
TD's final boss is a sexy bee
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.