[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp, this is where it ends for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Image-Hellhound-01.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Image-Hellhound-01.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Welp, this is where it ends for me
>>
>>333699983
REALLY HOT DOG BURNING AT EXETREMELY HIGH TEMPERATURES
>>
File: 1451847857130.png (173 KB, 349x446) Image search: [Google]
1451847857130.png
173 KB, 349x446
>>333700580
I don't know why I laughed
>>
it's not that hard, keep dodging to his left and be patient with your strikes
>>
>>333699983
It drove me insane on my BL10. I almost quit entirely. Eventually finished it, without the NPC that probably made it harder because it made the boss less predictable.
Just keep at it, OP. Everything after hotdog is easier.
>>
>9 Yharnam Stones
>Cursed Dungeons don't even faze me anymore
I'm genuinely scared that DaS3 will be too easy. FRC Depth 5 Chalices are hardcore.
>>
>>333700938
>Everything after hotdog is easier
>Defiled Amy

why do you lie
>>
i hope you are talking about the one in the cursed pthumerian chalice ?
>>
>>333699983
Dode, the hot dog is one of the easiest bosses. Just try not to get hit when he rushes at you. Dodge to the left, hit him a couple of times and back off. Reapet unti he drops. If you target his legs you can stun him for a couple of seconds to get some extra hits in.
>>
>>333701240
It's incredibly easy to avoid being hit, or to generally cheese the fight in some way (either spamming projectiles at the head, sticking to its tail and standing still when it jumps, or running through to charge R2 the head repeatedly).
>>
>>333701456
>Dode, the hot dog is one of the easiest bosses
Maybe in the pthumerian labyrinth like every boss in the first chalices.
>>
>>333701240
I died 20-30 times against the dog. "Only" 5-10 times against amy.
I guess like >>333701867 said it's really easy to dodge her atk.
>>
>all that chromatic aberration

Jesus Christ
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.