[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please buy your video games fron best buy i work there and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 410x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 410x288
Please buy your video games fron best buy

i work there and don't want them to go out of business
>>
>>333693764
No.
>>
>>333693764
gamefly has better deals on used games even after some yearly fee your faggot company charges.
>>
Okay, but just 'cause you told me to.

Your job is safe now.
>>
>>333693764
>Buy your games
>Buy
>>
Since fucking when is best buy dependent on game sales of all things to stay afloat?
>>
Nah, I only buy games from the 30% E3 Amazon sale every year.
>>
>>333693764
Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked is fucking amazing. I've saved so much money already buying shit from you guys.
you guys need to put up Atelier Sophie for PS4 on your website soon though
>>
>2015
>not having a best buy rewards card

It's literally free money
>>
does anyone actually buy those fake game sleeves
>>
>>333693818
Loser.

>>333693889
>buying used
>dissing GCU which is only $30 for two years for 20% off new games
>>
After working at a call center that takes orders for Best Buy, and after havng to deal with the bullshit stipulations that Best Buy has, all I can say is that I hope the company crashes and burns.
>>
File: 1433196122945.gif (448 KB, 500x808) Image search: [Google]
1433196122945.gif
448 KB, 500x808
>>333694235
Might wanna check your calibration, there, time traveler.
>>
>>333693764

You guys somehow manage to carry a larger selection of 3DS games than anywhere else here (including eb games) so you won't have to worry about me.

All of my other purchases are for PC games and I sure as shit don't buy those physically anymore.
>>
File: 1459558838329.jpg (53 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
1459558838329.jpg
53 KB, 600x593
>>333693764
>used to go there all the time
>camped there to get a Gamecube
>went to college
>now it is a Golfsmith
>mfw there is no worse fate
>>
File: 1442179911796.jpg (21 KB, 241x297) Image search: [Google]
1442179911796.jpg
21 KB, 241x297
Anyone else notice the insane amount of best buy shilling recently?
>>
>>333694652
Took a 4chan break for the past 3 weeks, show me a screencap
>>
>Went to Best Buy cause I needed a new fan for my PC case
>Filled with old people being scammed into buying Iphones and shit they'll never use
>Finally get someone to help me
>He's a snobby prick who doesn't believe that I need a case fan. Thinks I need to buy a new PC cause "people don't open their computers"
>Find some thermal paste and overpriced 3 year old graphic cards in the "gaming" section
>Leave pissed that a computer store doesn't have computer parts

Yeah, no. Fuck best buy.
>>
Big department warehouses are a relic of an older era. Online shopping and digital media is the future.
>>
Best Buy is the Walmart of technology stores. Only retarded pieces of trash go there or work there.
>>
>>333694652
>bb shilling
get the fuck out
right now
i've been here for the last 3 weeks and I haven't seen a best buy thread until tonight
you faggots were shilling the new Google Plus april fools joke for all of last week, making /b/ and /s4s/ run rampart
you don't know SHIT about shilling
>>
I like the GCU, it's the only reason I go to BB.
>>
>>333693764
I already do. With the 20% discount and the $10 coupons I get for it, I got the entirety of FE Fates at a much better price. I also was able to get Hyrule Warriors Legends on the release date for around $23.
>>
>>333694352
Or I could get amazon prime with my student discount, get 20% off new games and get 2 day free shipping on just about everything on there with better prices than best buy and a much wider range of items.
>>
>>333694924
>Best Buy
>computer store
What, just because they sell a few loose parts in a back corner of the store? You set yourself up for that disappointment.
>>
>>333695097
I saw one earlier today, yesterday and even the day before.
>>
>>333695221
Even with student discount (not available to everyone and expires after graduation), you still pay more than GCU and it only lasts one year instead of two. And the prime discount only lasts 2 weeks after release date whearas GCU works on all new games regardless of release date. Also GCU stacks with frequent pre-order credit that BB gives out and points you get on purchases which can be converted into credit. Oh and they ship preorders early.

Prime is only worth it if you have access to a discounted membership and buy a substatial amount of items from Amazon.
>>
>>333695743
I get games on release day without paying extra with amazon and like I said it has, the large majority of the time, the best prices on online items whether it be electronics or not. Best buy doesn't even have good prices on anything audio or video related let alone any higher end appliances or even the selection of games amazon offers. Best Buy is a husk of its former self, I have one not even 5 minutes away and I haven't bought anything from it in years because it's always more expensive.
>>
>>333693764
I already do

their credit card is nice if you're not an idiot and make your payments.
>>
>>333694352
>only $30
>vs. $0

hard choice

also
>buying anything new in 2016 the year of our lord
>>
>>333696014

amazon has become shitty. they charge sales tax to about half of the states and they don't have hot deals like they did in 2010-2012

I'm liking jet.com its being shilled as the next amazon but its basically a great place to buy anything at retail price since you get free shipping, a discount code, and you can save an extra 2% if you use a debt card. bought a lot of wii u games through that site
>>
>>333693764
i just bought an xbox from there, mostly because i hate the gamestop thats in town
>>
>>333693764
No, good riddance.
>>
>>333693764
who cares? then you can get unemployment dollars from the government. its' not like best buy employees offer a valid service to society.
>>
>>333695097
I'm 26 so I only come here accidentally and even I have seen another recent best buy post recently.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.