[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I game a game for SJW and make the big bucks? I am willing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Gone_Home.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gone_Home.png
1 MB, 1280x720
How do I game a game for SJW and make the big bucks? I am willing to lose my dignity, self pride and rights to make some money.

What story should I put to appeal the SJW demographic?
>>
>>333692745
pls respond.
>>
>>333692745
Just put a quirky gay couple. Tumblrtale did it with a fat nerdy dinosaur and a fish version of dragonslayer ornstein
>>
>>333693093
What should I do with the quirky gay couple story wise? Them being oppressed by straight white males?
>>
>>333692745
>How do I game a game for SJW and make the big bucks? I am willing to lose my dignity, self pride and rights to make some money.
>What story should I put to appeal the SJW demographic?

You can't anymore. They broken the sjw game bubble already during the whole GG incident. Gamers are now aware of the bullshit that gaming journalists shill and won't fall for another sjw game ever again.
>>
>>333693795
>firewatch is a thing
kek
>>
>>333692745
AIDS
>>
>>333693456
Don't listen to him. Make one of them a tranny and have them in a lesbian relationship. They're in love but one of their fathers doesn't approve. In the end they both live at the more liberal parents house.
>>
You play as a surgeon and you have to operate on people every day. You witness multiple conversations with your player-character's medial staff, and you find out your character is uncomfortable with his gender. In the end, you find out the whole game was a dream, and you're really a tortured trans-gender person.
>>
Lesbian otp
>>
>>333695283
>>333693093
Female quirkiness only.
Gays(male) are not under protection of Pope of Equality anymore.
>>
Gays/Lesbians are played out. The new meal ticket theme should be trannies. Make a walking sim where the protagonist is "transitioning". You can use really fucking cheesy themes like looking into a mirror and seeing the opposite gender and dumb shit like that. Tumblr and SJW outlets will applaud your bravery and you'll likely get GOTY.
>>
>>333693093
Are you implying that the only reason that people liked Undertale was because of Alphys and Undyne?
>>
>>333692745
Main character who is a MtF tranny. He has to deal with his no-nonsense Trump supporting veteran father who is also a racist cop or something.
>>
>>333692745
I actually already wrote up a big game story thatd appeal to SJW's and get that kickstarter money. Was nearly ready to take it to kickstarter but I didnt want to uproot my life at the time to do it. Not about to completely divulge it publicly though because it is an actual decent plot. Just needed a halfway decent programmer, and an artist and musician i could find myself
>>
>>333692745
Something to do with BLM. SJWs love that stupid shit for some reason.
>>
>>333692745
make an Undertale copy
not only SJW will love you, but everyone else in gaming media outside vee
>>
>>333696814

Great, and xir job must be something useless but appearing productive like coming up with phrases on valentine candy.

Also, srr must be in highschool.
>>
>>333696823
Musician here. What kind of music do you need?
>>
>>333692745
Black trannies, anon. That's what you want to include.
>>
>>333692745
Actually, OP, I have some ideas:

An adopted son learns that he's adopted and goes out on a quest to find his real parents. It's a platformer with levels where some of the levels take place in reality, an he has to fight off real-world problems, and some of the levels happen in his head, and he has to fight off his insecurities and mental problems associated with learning he's adopted.

As he explores, he meets new people, who are extremely (and I do mean extremely) diverse. We're talking gay, black, post-binary trans-op dragon-kin levels of diversity here. Depending on how he interacts with these new people, he either grows as a person or shrinks away into his mind. If he grows as a person, then he gains them as friends (after beating their subsequent levels, of course), and they help him out on his trip. This makes the game harder initially but easier as he collects more friends. Additonally, the inner mind levels start to fade away, to the point where the inner fears cease to exist (you can skip some inner mind levels)

If, however, you choose to shun these new characters, then you retreat into yourself, and while you don't have to beat extra levels, the levels slowly start to change to become more and more dark and twisted, and if you go far enough down this road, then the inner mind levels start to include personified versions of your fears and anxieties, who you can choose to befriend. If you do, then the game changes yet again and all the outer world levels start to become very strange, or even nonexistent (you can skip over them, just like the other ones), while the inner mind ones, while dark, seem very real and solid in comparison.
>>
>>333696814
Make the plot twist that the whole time they've both been the same character, a racist trump supporting veteran cop who secretly wants to be a woman and is trying to wrestle with his own identity
but then again that might actually be interesting.
>>
>>333699443
Nah I already have a musician that I could call on, he's already worked for some indies so he has experience and this would be even easier than most projects.
>>
>>333699530
At the end, whether you have a lot of diverse real-world friends or a lot of non-diverse, kinda evil head-friends determines the ending you get: if you have a lot of real-world friends, then you learn that your mother was your real mother all along, she just had a passionate fling with another man while your non-Dad proudly watches. You come to terms with your heritage, and live happily ever after with your black real father, white real mother, and non-father who pays for the whole thing.

If you go the darker route, then your inner demons overpower you and the last section becomes an FPS mini-game, where you get to kill your cuck of a dad, your nigger of a father, and your cheating whore of a mother. You then join the KKK and bring about true white racial superiority, overcoming your nigger heritage.

See, this way, both tumblr and 4chan can be happy! Everybody wins!

I'm sure I can write in a middle road if you have some inner-head friends and some outer-head friends to make a Reddit-friendly ending, but I honestly don't know where I'd go with that. That's on you, OP. All I want is a writer's credit and 50,000 dolars or 10% of the proceeds, whichever is more.
>>
>>333692745
Walking simulator with quirky gay black/mexican couple and it ends with your character being unloaded on by cops when they dindu nuffin.

"Shocking and powerful, We need to add this to the conversation 10/10" - Polygon
>>
>>333696823
Artist/programmer here as well.
>>
>>333699675
Good for you m8. Get up, get going, and finish your project.
>>
>>333699975
I dunno, its a big investment getting into that sort of thing. My personal background is in marketing, so I feel as bad as some kind of cancerous 'idea guy'.
>>
Okay, you must do the following:

Make a protagonist who is underprivileged in some way. A person of color, transgender, non-binary, neurodivergent, queer, Muslim etc.

A story about their struggle to fit into society's narrow views of what is acceptable.

"Gameplay" that features no combat, racing platforming. Throw in some braindead puzzle-solving of you have to.

A very calm and sombre atmosphere. This is very easy to create. Just have some gentle music play and a large empty environment with no character models other than the protagonist.

Less than three hours long. Your audience will not actually play games, and it is very problematic that you think they will.

More than two hours long though. Can't have the trolls refunding your masterpiece now. For this reason, do not add a run button. Or if you do, make it a 10% increase in speed or something.

The last one is easy if you've followed the above. Make sure you have something to blame your lack of success on. Probably the political aspect. Gamers are such babies.

Cry, quit the industry and never make games again.
>>
>>333695283
Also the cis girl is some kind of brown. Maybe indian or something.
>>
File: CfcWf-dXEAAhMbD_orig.jpg (52 KB, 607x449) Image search: [Google]
CfcWf-dXEAAhMbD_orig.jpg
52 KB, 607x449
bechdel test
>>
>>333703727
I hate this nigger. He comes from a rich family and literally earns a living crying about racism and oppression while milking a cozy journo job he got to make polycuck look more diverse.
>>
File: ben_kuchera.jpg (17 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
ben_kuchera.jpg
17 KB, 326x326
>>333703727
Is bechdel a nigger/tranny quota?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.