[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is the first DLC coming out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (30 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
30 KB, 460x215
When is the first DLC coming out?
>>
in two hours
>>
with the DLC now planned from the start, I'd say 2~3 months from release
>>
This is the first time I've ever bought a season pass.

I love all of Fromsofts DLC never played DaS2's DLC I heard it was shit anyway. But I feel, that just because I preordered it it's gonna be shit.

Somebody fucking kill me asdfasdf
>>
nigga chill the game is not even out
>>
>>333688594
Preload fucking when??????
>>
>>333688869
>He hasn't preloaded yet

Point at this man and laugh
>>
>>333688818

>I heard it was shit anyway.

They're literally the best thing about the game and they're a lot better than DaS1 and BB DLC
>>
>>333688978
Shut the fuck up Nigger
>>
>>333688978
>They're literally the best thing about the game
Frigid Outskirts is universally agreed to be the worst area in any Fromsoft game ever.
>>
>>333688978
>I dont own a PS4

That is literally all this says.
>>
>>333689094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyeSm0_c4rM

Holy fucking shit this exists. Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1500x1500
>>333688978
I agree about DaSII's DLC is the best thing about the game, but you cannot say it beats the time trip to Oolacile. Manus and Kalameet were hard as shit bosses and the truth about Artorias killed many hearts through extreme feel.

Sir Alonne still best boss.
>>
>>333688818
Sunken crown has amazing level design but imo all the bosses were horrible

Crown of the Iron king had mediocre level design but two amazing bosses

Old Ivory King had one decent, boss, one amazing boss, and the best level design out of the three imo. Frigid outskirts is horrible though but its optional
>>
>>333689392
>Manus and Kalameet were hard as shit bosses

I always see people say this but I never understand how can someone find those bosses hard at all.
>>
>>333688958
>playing souls games on pc
>>
>>333688594
If I were a developer, I'd put all content in the game instead of selling DLCs

Perhaps I'm too much anti-kikery
>>
>>333688978

>DS2 DLC
>being better than DS1 DLC
>costanza.jpg
>>
>>333688594
I thought they said it wouldn't be until like Fall/Winter 2016
>>
>>333689510
really ? Manus and Kalameet ? so you didn't fight double manticore in the fucking water
>>
>>333689510
Manus mostly because of the dark magic, it catches you on the first time. Plus, he can take a quite a beating before you push in for good. If you get caught by that combo, consider your shit slapped.

Kalameet is just insanely aggressive and his hit boxes are a little wonky. He also does really good damage against you. Plus, in first time rules, his fire is fucking radically ranged.
>>
>>333688978

you're wrong tho. DLC 1 of DaS2 is trash on a stick, while DLC 2 is severly overrated because DLC 1 was that bad. It had some great boss fights but it's areas were pretty bland. DLC 3 is decent, only because of the Ivory King Boss Fight.
>>
>>333689805
>double manticore in the fucking water

You mean Sanctuary Guardian? Yes I did, and that one was harder than both, I also didn't have much trouble with most bosses people say they do (Capra Demon, O&S, etc) with the exception of 4 Kings, because honestly fuck that shit, I also had trouble with some bosses people say are easy, like Nito, Quelaag and Sif.
>>
>>333689514

being a peasant
>>
>>333688818

I was in the same goddamn boat but decided against pulling the trigger on a season pass with my preorder.
Godspeed, anon
>>
File: 1459960169225.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1459960169225.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>333688978
>DaS 2 dlcs
>better than the old hunters
>>
>>333689514
PS4 preload will be available at Sunday
>>
>>333689094
>areas that are designed to be bonus challenge areas with summons
>"FROM are just lazy for reusing bosses!"
>"These areas are too hard!"
Never change, \V\
>>
>>333693570
Doesn't change the fact that the areas are poorly designed. And reusing bosses is never ever good no matter how hard you try to justify it. Even though they all boil down to the same exact way of beating them it's still not okay.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.