[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the urge is coming back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Tf2_standalonebox.jpg (97 KB, 256x361) Image search: [Google]
Tf2_standalonebox.jpg
97 KB, 256x361
>tfw the urge is coming back
>>
i still have a physical copy of tf2

not the orange box, just tf2
>>
I always get the urge then remember how fucking awful the game is now and how Valve barely fixes or updates anything.
>>
Why
Why is it still the ONLY good multiplayer shooter left?
How are people this bad at making video games that a 10 year old game with barely any post launch dev support is still the best in its field?
>>
As long as you find a good server, it's still fun.
>>333685179
>barely any post launch dev support
>Got a balance patch and map update 3 months ago
>Competitive is being a thing this summer
Come on hombre.
>>
>>333685351
>balance and map update
I'll give you the balance updates(even though most people would probably argue the changes were shit, but I plays 6's so I don't care), but everything else in that update was entirely community made. The cosmetics, the maps, all they did was plug them in to the game
>competitive is being a thing this summer
After fucking YEARS of them saying it was going to be a thing. I'm not going to pretend I know what I'm talking about when it comes to implementing a feature, but looking at how they treat their other games it definitely feels like they've just been dragging their feet with this one.
I fucking love TF2 man, but it's clear that Valve really doesn't care about it that muchit's also a 9 year old game though, so uh
>>
>>333686040

Competitive matchmaking is currently in a semi-closed invite only beta. Current beta passes generate giftable passes to hand around.
It's not just talk anymore, it's actually happening.
>>
Ho do I into Demo?
>>
>>333685159
I wish I strong willed as you are. Currently reinstalling TF2 as we speak. Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>333686527
>get drunk until you throw up at least once
>hold left hand over eye
>kill enemy team
>>
File: 1457544677847.png (98 KB, 461x345) Image search: [Google]
1457544677847.png
98 KB, 461x345
Play tf2 for fun servers and not for regular ones nowadays and it still feels fun.

Stuff like deathrun ,warioware and 10x
>>
>>333684324
I played a bit today, it's okay. I was doing really well as scout but my team seemed to think that 2/3 of our composition being scouts and snipers was a good idea so I didn't win much.
>>
>>333684324
I tried to reinstall, but all of the servers I used to play on were dead, so I uninstalled again.
>>
>>333686527
Shoot all the time through every opening you can see until you hit something and then do that again for the next 2000 hours.
>>
File: 9-11 best day of my life.png (217 KB, 681x382) Image search: [Google]
9-11 best day of my life.png
217 KB, 681x382
>>333687184
>You will never play on 4chanpartyvan or 2f2f ever again
>>
>>333684670
Shit, me too. Forgot I had it tucked away with my other PC cases.
What a weird sense of nostalgia this is.
>>
>>333684324
Finding a good sever is IMPOSSIBLE. I wish my community didn't die with F2P.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.