[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't beat this thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault(2).jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(2).jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
I can't beat this thing
>>
What's giving you trouble?
>>
Block, run from fire, repeat
>>
>>333656503
Have you tried to actually fight it instead of taking fucking screenshots?
>>
File: 1360800743956.jpg (144 KB, 831x662) Image search: [Google]
1360800743956.jpg
144 KB, 831x662
>>333656503
>brought back grass
>>
>stonefag tunnel
I should get my eyes checked
>>
>>333657508
>>333657465
>implying it's not one of the first google image results
>>
There's a pillar on the right-hand side or something which you can hide behind which made it easy mode for me after losing my shit when I realised I'd used all my sticky white stuff.
>>
>>333656503
there is a gap in the left hand wall that allows you to evade all of his attacks it's far back from him so you will need a bow and set of arrows or something , most people use that because armor spider has great reach up close and cant be eaten easily
>>
I really fucking hated this boss. The web attack is bullshit. I think I ended up getting lucky and he kept doing the web attack when I was close instead of fire

So basically, get lucky. And try not to die getting to him
>>
>>333656503
Run when he fires his laser canon or tank it with a high flame resist shield and make sure you fall during the last few seconds of his attack.
>>
>>333656503
Shoot it with magic and shit.
>>
>>333656503
but everyone here says demons souls is the easiest and worst souls game
>>
>>333656503
The only hard thing about this fight is the framerate.
>>
>>333657405
This. It's just a pattern boss.
>>
Did you pick up the glass and envelope?

Just trap it and throw it out the window
>>
File: flamelurker[1].jpg (32 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
flamelurker[1].jpg
32 KB, 500x280
>>333656503
You better git gud real quick son.
>>
>>333658302
This
>>
>>333658116
Demons has the hardest boss to consistently do well at without cheese or twinking, bar none. The maneaters can be entirely luck as to whether or not you win. Yes, you can use magic or the fog gate arrow exploit, but seriously, fighting them legit without something OP can be retardedly tough. You basically need to kill the first one before the second shows up but sometimes the first can just waste time (which is luck) and then once the second shows up... entirely luck if you ever get a safe opening.
>>
>>333656503

It's been years since I fought this thing, but if I recall correctly you can just run and tank away at it as long as you avoid the really telegraphed attacks.
>>
>>333656503
Pretend it's Uncharted/GOW/XCOM and run for cover/close distance.
>>
People can say that DeS had a lot of gimmicky/easy bosses.
But the OST, the atmosphere of the bosses and the sound direction in general were fucking great.
Armor Spider screeching entered my head when i saw that image
>>
>>333658384
You can't be serious. Both demon's souls and dark souls 1 have piss easy bosses. I haven't played the others.
>>
>>333658875
why do you bother to post braindead words?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXXCJmxTczA

How can someone honestly say this look remotely like a good game?

You guys have to be a bunch of meme lovers fuck, this could be a ps1~2 game right there, down to gameplay.
>>
File: aAjU9Rn.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
aAjU9Rn.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>333658194
>>
>>333659059
(You)
>>
>>333659035
What do you mean?
>>
>>333656503
Fuck this game. The swamp is the worst. You get severely gimped while everything else hits harder and moves fullspeed.

Trying to fight phantoms in this was the fucking worst.

It took me forever to get Meat Cleaver.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.