[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I am finally going to take the plunge and get an Xbox One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: overwatch_tracer.0.0.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
overwatch_tracer.0.0.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
So I am finally going to take the plunge and get an Xbox One since this game is coming out. Reputable developer and class based FPS. (I was one of the top TF2 players on 360 and have gained a little bit of youtube fame with my TF2 videos) But anyway, My question is this.

Will you be able to talk shit to the other team? Like proximity talk from Halo 2? In my opinion the Halo series took a huge stepback when they took away this feature. I know a lot of people on Xbox are constantly in parties which I think is the gayest thing ever. But after I kill someone will I be able to talk a little smack? Anyone know?
>>
>>333646601

This post is art. How do you pack so much bait into one OP?
>>
I sold my xbone and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Each update makes navigation and performance both worse.
>>
>>333646601
Why not a PC or PS4?
>>
>>333646971
Always been an xbox guy compared to playsation. I never liked the controller and it always seemed really japenese to me.
>>
I'd say do it op. Not just because of overwatch. But because buying a xbone on /v/ still triggers the fuck off of /v/irgins on here
>>
>>333646971
>>333647095

And Im not the type of person to sit and a computer and click a fucking mouse and keyboard all day to get my gaming in. I prefer holding a solid controller and playing on a flatscreen.

But does anyone have any insight on the proximity talk?
>>
Is this your first day on the internet OP? You're going to have to try harder than that.
>>
>>333646971
>PS4

Honestly if my Xbox ever broke, I would build a PC or buy another Xbox.

Don't see the appeal of the PS.
>>
>>333647271
I don't get this?
>>
>>333647212
You can plug a 360 controller into a computer usb slot and it works.

I don't think there's proximity talk.
>>
>>333647212
Doesnt matter how good you think you are with a controller. MKBers will always stomp your shit in.

Also >>333648768 if youre so damn stubborn. It also works with a wireless controller and if your TV is modern enough it can plug into your PC.

No excuse.
>>
File: celeb-guy-fieri-240x285.png (63 KB, 199x217) Image search: [Google]
celeb-guy-fieri-240x285.png
63 KB, 199x217
>>333648768
Yeah thats actually what I did to when I created my very popular youtube series. I did forget about that. But still playing on a computer is still kinda fruity though honestly.
>>
>>333649256
pls go and stay go
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.