[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
remember when Kojima made you feel ashamed of your words and deeds?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: hideokojimahotgirl3.jpg (304 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
hideokojimahotgirl3.jpg
304 KB, 1200x1600
remember when Kojima made you feel ashamed of your words and deeds?
>>
Didn't play the game, why is she half naked then ?
>>
>>333641214

She breathes through her skin for some reason.
>>
i wanna kiss the joost
>>
This is the biggest proof ever that he is so out of touch about reality. He actually thought that the "twist" why she has to be almost naked is some sort of dramatic reveal that would make people feel ASHAMED about criticizing her appearance. These days something like that just isnt enough. But not like he would know that in that head of his.
>>
>>333642443
I want to spank her.
>>
>>333641214
If she wears clothes she will suffocate. It's a real disease that white women suffer from when they are around black men.

#blackd
>>
A while back he spoke of a project which might get him kicked out of the industry. What was that in the end? I hope the trash that was MGSV does, but I'm sure it was long before that.
>>
>>333642809
Yeah, he's pretty autistic.

Quiet turning out to be a really cool character is what made me ashamed of my deeds.
>>
>>333641524
>>333642981
>tfw they added this joke reason just to mock SJW whores
>>
>>333643128
He was talking about child soldiers. He thought it was so delicate subject that if he fucked up it would be over for him.
>>
>>333643353
And he fucked it up. Retarded game over when you kill them.
>>
>>333642443
>>333642940
I want to sniff her fartbox
>>
>>333643440
Oh, he sure fucked it up. But he is so out of touch from reality that he thought it would ruin his career.
>>
>>333640908
>/v/ in charge of understanding jokes
>>
>>333642443
I wanna stick her foot in my mouth while I fuck her ass raw.
>>
>>333643547
That is what happens when you lived all your life in a island.
>>
File: 1454256765784.jpg (71 KB, 1024x736) Image search: [Google]
1454256765784.jpg
71 KB, 1024x736
kojima loves white women
>>
>>333642443
I want her to edge me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.