[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Killing Floor 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Killing Floor.jpg (148 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
Killing Floor.jpg
148 KB, 460x215
Is Killing Floor 2 worth getting?

Note: I've never played the first Killing Floor either.
>>
File: Capture.png (507 KB, 979x489) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
507 KB, 979x489
>>333633369
originally i would say pass but on steam this just popped up in the news
>can be the zed
fucking perfect
game is saved
>>
Killing Floor 1 vs. Killing Floor 2.

Which is better and why?
>>
>>333633369
Don't expect a them to finish the game any time soon. They initially planned on a late 2015 full release. It's 4 months into 2016 and they don't even have all the classes implemented yet with and only 2 bosses
>>
>>333633369
Its great fun for whats there. I haven't played in a few months mostly because I'm waiting for more content but last I played they were releasing content at a decent pace. It will get finished eventually though tripwire is not a shitty developer by any means and the game is not in early access off some shady crowd funding or anything. They are probably focusing more on Rising Storm 2 right now.

I say buy its going to have 10 total classes eventually.
>>
File: 1228401256964.jpg (7 KB, 217x263) Image search: [Google]
1228401256964.jpg
7 KB, 217x263
>could remember every single song that played in KF, each one being memorable
>can't remember a single song other than Collapsing in KF2
>every song just seems to mesh together
>>
Holy shit crossbow rapes human zeds
Is playing ghetto sharpshooter viable? What perk is best at being ghetto?
>>
>>333635076
All the heavy metal in KF was fucking garbage
>>
>>333635076
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=106211
>>
I only played kf1 for 10 hours and really felt it was mediocre. I love kf2 though.

If you like wave based survival games (halo firefight, gears horde, me3 MP, etc.) or grindy games (payday, borderlands, division, destiny, etc.) then yes I would recommend killing floor.

I got it for $20, put 150 hours into it, still jump on it every now and then, currently waiting for the full game to launch or at least another big content update.
>>
It's not finished yet and instead of finishing survival mode they are now dividing attention to some kind of versus mode.

You can pirate it and try it out with your friends if that makes you feel uncertain, there are ways to make lan work(google for kf2 launcher or something, forgot the name think it was revolt)
>>
I would say no. The game takes forever to update (4-5 months per update).

Versus is an imbalanced tacked on gimmick and micro-transactions are being shoehorned in to keep the game alive while also stagnating development time. Not only that, but some serious balance issues with all the perks/weapons as well as lack of unique customization that the perk system promised.

Basically this game is a bunch of broken promises if you were a KF1 fan.
>>
File: 1449328966395.jpg (101 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449328966395.jpg
101 KB, 640x480
For that price its fun gameplay, and worth every penny. Especially if you have friends to mess around with.

Even though updates are slow its not a type of game where you play 24/7 but you keep coming back after every few months/weeks.
>>
File: 1460044840996.jpg (90 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1460044840996.jpg
90 KB, 427x640
How is the latest update you guys? is it good?
>>
>>333639152
Got 1 Hit Kill from Hans on normal.

I guess I just stay tuned for more :^)
>>
No. The game takes too long to update and the devs do not have their priorities straight. All people want is the rest of the perks they promised but they rather spend their time with market shit and crafting garbage.

Just wait until it gets out of early access, which could be years from now at Tripwire's rate.
>>
>>333633369
>see new update
>wow, fucking finally
>it only fixes some bugs
>creates another bug that won't let you launch the game

This is getting pretty sad.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.