[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his name again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: TPP_Miller_infobox-291x300.png (107 KB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
TPP_Miller_infobox-291x300.png
107 KB, 291x300
What was his name again?
>>
Kaz "I'm racist towards black people" Miller
>>
Burger-san
>>
nigger burger
>>
>>333629704

Kaz-hungry for worms-Miller
>>
LIQUID?!
>>
Kaz "Snake Eater" Miller
>>
heats flamesman
>>
Kaz "fulton a nigger and I pull the trigger" Miller
>>
Kaz 'i've got a feeling the enemy is fucking with us but lets do the mission anyway' Miller
>>
big smallman
>>
>>333629704
Kazuhira "I must say, I'm quite unfriendly towards the African people and their descendants. I mean, sure a small percentage of them were enslaved by more civil populations but was that really so bad? Instead of living in mud huts and raping everything in sight, their attentions became focused on survival in an environment where certain behaviors are punished, therefore causing them to think critically and learn to compromise. They couldn't just take food from the slave owners. They had to work for their food whole learning a valuable lesson about social structures. Fast forward to today and what do you see? You see descendants of slaves living in mansions, making millions, some even making massive contributions to the sciences. Of course there's still a handful of these ungrateful niggers that rape and steal shit." Miller
>>
Kaz 'fulton a coon and I'll shoot the balloon' Miller
>>
File: 2400409-danrykertheadshot.jpg (28 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
2400409-danrykertheadshot.jpg
28 KB, 636x640
Who is that? That's definitely not Kaz. Is is it Campbell probably?
>>
>>333629704
Master Benedict Kazuhira Miller MacDonalds' African Burgers
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 1390x1042) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 1390x1042
>>333629704
Master Miller.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.