[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Picture taken from another thread. Alright fags, I need to know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: shipped.jpg (32 KB, 775x221) Image search: [Google]
shipped.jpg
32 KB, 775x221
Picture taken from another thread.

Alright fags, I need to know this, I've been wondering for years and am finally going to ask.

I understand if there are games that a'rent available in your country, you buy them online.

but do any of you living in first world nations, with easy access to storefronts ACTUALLY buy video games online?

What is the fucking point? I cant drive anywhere or get on any bus that doesn't stop near some place that sells fucking games.

I see you faggots bitching in a billion threads like "MINE IS SHIPPED BUT NOT HERE YET GRRR SOOOO MAD!" But you could have just GONE TO THE FUCKING STORE AND GRABBED IT.

Holy fucking shit, If any of you have working fucking legs, and don't have the energy to physically GO pick up a fucking video game, you should be paying a dumb lazy faggot tax that funds euthanizations for your lethargic asses.
>>
can you repeat the question
>>
>>333626041
>>333625961
>leavign the house
THERE ARE NIGGERS AND HORNETS OUT THERE..

WHY?
>>
>>333626041

why do people who live in first world nations with access to storefronts buy games online?

Why not get off your ass and go to a store and get it?
>>
Good ass deals, dumb ass. Amazon's got %20 or something close to that for all Prime members with pre-orders. And you get it day-of release in most major cities plus pre-order price guarantee even if you aren't prime.

SUK A FUCK
>>
>>333628161
Really man, try and think outside of your box...
>>
>>333628161
>Be american
>Go buy vidya
>Get shot
Gee i wonder why they do that
>>
>>333625961
Because ordering it is easier you retard? Why go to a store when you can have it delivered to your fucking doorstep? I don't understand why people go nuts over why their item hasn't arrived quicker, obviously there's nothing to do about it, you just have to wait. And it isn't a guarantee that some bumfuck store out in nowheresville will have games on release.
>>
>order game online
>game takes so long to come out you forget about game
>receive pleasant surprise in the mail
>
>pre-order game at store
>game takes so long to come out you forget about game
>copy no longer available since you waited 24 hours

>Game might be cheaper online than on storefront
>>
>>333625961
>Implying anyone here ever leaves their houses
>>
>>333630124
>implying i dont play vidya and post while on my job
Its like you dont want to get fired.
>>
>>333626041
Maybe
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.