[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fight me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1439474694509.jpg (586 KB, 800x710) Image search: [Google]
1439474694509.jpg
586 KB, 800x710
Why aren't you playing the _only__ DBZ fighting game on the 3DS? It's got online and better modes now, and it's on sale until May. There's literally no reason not to get it.
>>
Reminder that you can unlock a fuck ton of assist characters and playable SSGSS Gokuby inputting codes on the title screen. That is, if you're a bad enough dude to nail 40 inputs. I missed title screen codes. It took me back to the Spider-man GBC/Tony Hawk PSX days.
>>
>>333620648
I'll get it when it's not 4 patches behind the Japanese version.
>>
>>333621307
The big patch is out of the way. All the other patches just add characters. It's not like they even adjust balance or anything.
>>
File: 1442243562148.jpg (117 KB, 956x720) Image search: [Google]
1442243562148.jpg
117 KB, 956x720
>MFW online is just people using SSGSS Goku and practically nothing else
>MFW I still shit on them with Gotenks
>>
The adventure mode in this is really dumb, they should've made it so every fight forced you to use a specific team that related to the dialog. Instead the story is Goku getting put into fights and then Android 18, Trunks and Gotenks fighting for him.
>>
>>333620648
Because its got laughable depth.
>>
File: 7884973_orig.png (651 KB, 637x738) Image search: [Google]
7884973_orig.png
651 KB, 637x738
>>333622241
>be 2005
>budokai 3 is super popular in my neighborhood
>most people picking kid buu or omega shenron
>shit on them with yamcha and captain ginyu

I always felt bad for people that liked playing characters with transformations though. Yakon was such an overpowered support capsule.
>>
>>333625131
I really wish Yamcha was playable in EB. He's a pretty cool support. Getting the BoG supports with the new update was a cool bonus, I love Gine.
>>
>>333624563
Show me a DBZ fighting game from the last ten years that doesn't have laughable depth
>>
>>333620648
Every time I see DBZ I wish I could be given the reigns to rewrite the canon. But I just know I couldn't recapture the Toriyama "Alzheimer's" magic. Part of the appeal to the series is Toriyama's forgetful and insane nature.
>>
>>333625826
>Toriyama knew he would one day turn into a kooky old man so he created a bunch of endearing kooky old man characters for fans to love
>>
File: Bardock_en_super_saiyan.png (703 KB, 1063x703) Image search: [Google]
Bardock_en_super_saiyan.png
703 KB, 1063x703
>>333625406
>I love Gine.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.