[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH SHIT!!!!!!! OH SHIT!!!!!! The final boss IS the CHOSEN UNDEAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Chosen_undead.jpg (551 KB, 1440x1084) Image search: [Google]
Chosen_undead.jpg
551 KB, 1440x1084
OH SHIT!!!!!!!
OH SHIT!!!!!!
The final boss IS the CHOSEN UNDEAD and his second phsae is GYWN
>>
These armors look completely different.

And Oscar is wearing elite armor set, not chosen undead, you idiot.
>>
File: 25.png (77 KB, 300x177) Image search: [Google]
25.png
77 KB, 300x177
>>333617420
If you read the item descriptions, perhaps you'd be able to actually spoil people correctly.
>>
>>333617420
Funnily enough the broken elite knight set is present in DaS2 but can only be worn through hacking
>>
>>333617420
I like how his chest armor has indentations that look like his rib cage, his helmet also looks vaguely skeletal.
>>
>>333618178
What does it look like? I can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>333618476
It doesn't quite resemble the DaS3 one but it's present none the less
https://youtu.be/GXP8sSZKY-I?t=260
>>
OH SHIT THEY BOTH HAVE ARMOR.

WHAT A FIND OP HOLY SHIT CALLING GAMURGATE RIGHT NOW
>>
>>333617864
Suck my fucking dick you fat fucking nigger
>>
>>333617420
>(Piece Name) of the Soul of Cinder, a deific manifestation of the Lords of Cinder, who linked the First Flame.

>It resembles a knight's (Piece Name), but bears hideous burns and contortions...

>..A mishappen crown can be seen upon its rear. (Helm) /
>..taking the shape of a deathly ribcage. (Chest)

>It exists as a symbol of the great Lords and the noble act of linking the fire, though it is no more than an empty husk. (Chest, Gauntlets, Leggings)

So basically it's an armor combined from all the retards' armor who linked the fire
>>
>yfw on the EU store sizes only go to XL

lel
Eurocucks are so tiny
>>
>>333619031
at least they can walk
>>
>>333618963
OP you are a fucking retard and your thread is shit and you also need to be 18 to post here
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.