[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUICK /v/ GET BEHIND YOUR OFFICER AND FORM A FIRING LINE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Screen10top.jpg (142 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Screen10top.jpg
142 KB, 640x360
QUICK /v/ GET BEHIND YOUR OFFICER AND FORM A FIRING LINE
>>
best mod
>>
i am the guy who play the drums
>>
>autistic enough to form a firing line
top kek

it's more effective to not clump up like a bunch of retards
>>
>>333612132
>>333612218
>Not being the partisan charge
>>
>>333611516
I forgot how much fun I had with this. Anyone know a reliable community that still plays?
>>
>>333612698
Last time I checked there were still 2 populated servers

That was a while ago, though
>>
>>333612837
Worst part is, in my experience, those servers (at least, the official one) is full of admins with an enormous stick up their ass. They'll permaban you for the SLIGHTEST infraction, which is a shame, because to me, half of the fun was always just fucking around and being silly as a partisan. I mean, seriously, you don't go 2 minutes without seeing someone get permabanned, and seeing as there's basically only 2 populated servers left, getting permabanned basically means you can't play the game anymore. No fucking wonder it's dead.
>>
>play rifles
>watch bayonet fags not know how to block or shoot
>running around wrecking shit in a small group
>talking ORKY in chat

People get so mad in that game but everyone seems to have fun
>>
>>333615047

>rifles

Enjoy getting raped by cav every round.
>>
>>333615153
>Follow clums of footguard on initial approach
>Break off and flank once the two teams of cav have fucked each other up
>Stick to rocky or foresty outcrops
>shoot horses of any cav left

Rifles are unstoppable. Largely because if you use a rifle butt in melee and swing it sideways people with bayonets never ever block it, oddly enough.
>>
>>333615445

Competent cav general will always go for artillery/rifles first trying to avoid enemy cav.
>>
>>333615714
>competent cav general

There's your problem. Smart ones go for arty and try get rifles on the way, but most just attack other cav. And if cav kills your cav and your arty the games already lost.
>>
some faggot just shot our officer and then proceeded to post cp? what do?
>>
>>333616814
press c
>>
File: tPKA1.jpg (91 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
tPKA1.jpg
91 KB, 1440x900
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.