[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you buying any dark souls merch? You're a gamer, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 500x500
Are you buying any dark souls merch? You're a gamer, right?
>>
>>333599049
I am, it adds to the hype desu
>>
>>333599049

I almost thought this was ironic until I saw "image.jpg".
>>
yeah man i have a matching red and black and white bandana imma tie around my head and i also got a "Get Gud or go home crying" tattoo yesterday.
so cash.
>>
I used to play Dark Souls but then I took a shitty merch to teh knee XD
>>
YEAH! so hard game, GIT GUD LOL!
>>
>>333599049
Capitalism at its best
>>
>>333600175
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>333600535
>paying to.advertise someone else's brand
I think I might end up becoming one of those fags who wears totally plain clothes, because once I had this idea start banging around in my head, brand-name for the sake of brand-name just became such a completely, literally retarded concept. In any other walk of life, you have to pay to advertise your product. It's actual Jewry.
>>
>>333601740
you're just discovering this now?

did you literally just turn 18 yesterday or did you seriously still have that mindset as an adult?
>>
>>333602391
>discovering this now
No, I've had the knowledge for years. I, however, do not treat 4chan as a blog to deposit all of my ideas that no one gives a shit about unless a relevant topic of conversation creates an appropriate avenue that it may be contributory to a discussion.

You're not bright, either.
>>
>>333603229
>I think I might end up becoming one of those fags who wears totally plain clothes

you do realize the proper tenses of the English language, right? because this implies that you haven't started wearing normal clothes yet.
>>
>>333599049
"coming to a Hot Topic near you!"
Seriously though, holy shit that's a bad t-shirt design.
>>
>>333603475
As a statement of eventuality considering, since I take care of my clothes, I'm not about to be replacing them every month, or year, or even every five years. I have plenty of shirts that are 5+ years old and are far from worn out. Do you not?
>>
>>333599049
I've literally never played a Souls game (bought the PC port of 1 and it never worked for me so fuck you From Software) but I don't blame them for squeezing whatever money they can get out of people. Rather this than some other dodgy business practices

(Also, controversial opinion: relative to most games merch, it really isn't *that* horrible)
>>
File: 1458193087086.jpg (28 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
1458193087086.jpg
28 KB, 500x449
>>333599049
I fucking hate marketing.
>>
>>333603875
yeah I do

but I wasn't wearing this autistic shit 5 years ago, either.
>>
>>333603875
I've slowly learnt the only branded clothes that are worth it are trainers. Cheap unbranded trainers fall apart fast. Of course, don't be a retard and spend a fortune on them either.
>>
>>333604013
There are few brands I still do like and will continue to support; it's moreso a discretionary reconsideration of IF I will even entertain the thought of buying some other branded shit that I don't have a "stake" in just because some part of it arbitrarily "resonates" with me for no apparent reason other than __________, whereas someone would typically see something just buy it on the basis of it being eye-catching.
>>
Shit series. Shit fanbase.
>>
>>333604237
lmao
>buying walmart tier clothing

no this is about being a walking billboard wearing shitty graphic tees, not wearing cheap trash clothes.

quality clothing costs money. quality brand clothing doesn't have logos plastered all over it like this
>>
>>333599049
i like the bonfire cap but it's overpriced
>>
>>333599049
Those are some fire memes right there. I'm gonna ask my mom to drive me down to Hot Topic to get one with my good boy point allowance.

I hope Dark Souls 3 is a financial failure. When something like this becomes mainstream, prepare for obnoxious marketing and memes.
>>
>>333604427
>quality brand clothing doesn't have logos plastered all over it like this
>lacoste
>fucking logo on it
or nike . or puma . or adidas . dunno only brand names i remember
>>
>>333607172
>plastered
As in, imagine litter but in the form of egregiously gaudy, over-the-top graphics design.

Imagine a Lacoste shirt; not that I endorse them, but: with just a small (<2cm^2) embroidered alligator over the chest, versus Ed Hardy, literally plastered with oversized, obtuse brand name writing amongst a wall of fire and roses (?).

There's a huge difference and to suggest otheewise is simply un-observant.
>>
File: BuHqpaTCIAAKLnO.jpg (25 KB, 480x345) Image search: [Google]
BuHqpaTCIAAKLnO.jpg
25 KB, 480x345
>>333599049
Thread theme
https://youtu.be/_rcmeMxxGYw
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.