[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTA 5 FOV?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: GTA 5 (19).jpg (122 KB, 1046x583) Image search: [Google]
GTA 5 (19).jpg
122 KB, 1046x583
I'm playing GTA5 on PC and it looks like the red frame from pic related, with the map and other HUD infos on the screen borders without any space around. It felt jarring so I looked up screenshots and found pic related, which shows more space around the HUD, but also looked up videos which looked like what I got.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXtqVvaBw8Q

What's the reason for this and which is supposed to look the best? Is it just a FOV thing and should I just change it?
>>
>>333598080
Are you using a monitor or a TV?
>>
>>333598216
Laptop
>>
>>333598234
Well I can't help then. Enjoy the bump.
>>
File: 0pNunks.jpg (414 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
0pNunks.jpg
414 KB, 1920x1080
>>333598280
Looking at screenshots online it seems rather random
>>
>>333598080
Why was the tutorial section of GTAV so much nicer looking than the rest of the game?
What gives?
>>
>>333598445
it wasn't open world
>>
>>333598445
It's an empty field with snow.
>>
They just moved the ui to the corners ive seen it on console too. Theres a setting somewhere
>>
Should just be the resolution, ya?
>>
There should be a safezone setting in the options.
>>
display > safezone size
>>
>>333598080
>the map and other HUD infos on the screen borders without any space around.

this is exactly how it looked when i played it. you can adjust it in the options though.
>>
>>333598080
Every time I see a gtaV thread I'm going to ask this question: is there a mod that makes peds as robust as IV and car damage as good as IV's?
>>
check settings u can move it

next time maybe google?
>>
How the fuck do you make a thread on /v/ before even checking the display settings?
Are you braindead?
>>
File: 2016-02-07_00002.jpg (289 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-07_00002.jpg
289 KB, 1920x1080
>>333598878
not sure if it works for you but there was an update a couple months ago that made cars a lot less resistant to deformation

did pic related with a single kick
>>
oh hey GTA thread.
I was thinking, the protags are similar to past ones

>Franklin = Victor
black
>Trevor = Tommy
insane crazy
>Michael = Niko
they just want out
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.