[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>shoot at the ground >get headshots >RNG recoil and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
>shoot at the ground
>get headshots

>RNG recoil and spread

How is this trash popular?
>>
>>333588075
>How is this trash popular?
Probably because you wankers keep bringing attention to it
>>
>>333588075

RNG is good for casuals, CS is a game for casuals.

Most people are casuals.
>>
fuck this game and dota 2
fucking garbage plague that carries on to everyone.
>>
>hats
>gambling
>one of the best fps in years
>even though it's easier then previous games, still a good skill based
>>
>>333588075
git gud

the game is simple, just learn spread patterns and left click to shoot
>>
There's no RNG in CS:GO besides gambling, the guns have spray patterns bro.
>>
>RNG
The recoil patterns are consistent though
My problem with the game is the crosshairs. Having different recoil patterns is fine, but then why have traditional crosshair that gives you no actual indication of anything other than general pointing direction? Why not just have a dot in the center of the screen, or make the crosshair move with the recoil
>>
Dunno, I hate it. It's all my normie friends play unfortunately. I hope arena shooters get popular again...
>>
>>333588075
Gambling that lets me make mad dosh and sell skins for hundreds of real dollars
>>
>>333588075
>make shitty thread
>get replies

>RNG bait and shitposts

Why do people post this same thread everyday?
>>
>>333588460
but you can change the crosshair.
You can have static ones, dynamic that display recoil feedback, you an have a dot or no dot
>>
instead of "spray patterns" why not just implement a proper recoil system like 99% of shooting games have today

the only reason to keep the archaic system is because of "muh tradishun" and to those faggots i say go back to 1.6
>>
>>333589339
but what's wrong with spray patterns?
once you learn it, that's it you move on. And you only need to learn 1 pattern that works for most guns, just the intensity of it changes.
>>
File: grom_by_drake1024-d8lofzm.jpg (191 KB, 1280x896) Image search: [Google]
grom_by_drake1024-d8lofzm.jpg
191 KB, 1280x896
>>333589339
if you removed the counterstrike recoil thing they have going on and made it like modern FPS shooters, then why would you even? just play call of duty at this point.

i do think some more games could do some economy + rounds though, that would be pretty cool.
>>
>>333589339
>a proper recoil system
One that takes less skill? I like it.
>>
>>333588445
>There's no RNG in CS:GO
There is but not as much as people make it sound. All shots, including the first shot, has inaccuracy values even when standing still. This is totally different thing than spray patterns though and people seem to mix them together.

Spray patterns = good
Inaccuracy = bad

- GE
>>
>RNG

That's why pros can full auto and get near perfect precision at range? People memorize recoil patterns, if you play the game long enough you know where your bullets are going to land.

CSGO is a competitive shooter. It doesn't pander, it forces you to be shit at the game for a while before you get less shit. If only more shooters and games in general forced you to learn new ways of doing things instead of giving you easy kills.

Non-ranked players need not apply
>>
>>333590514
>>Non-ranked players need not apply

they will any way.
>>
File: image.png (438 KB, 755x1255) Image search: [Google]
image.png
438 KB, 755x1255
>>shoot at the ground
>>get headshots
That never happened.
>>
>>333588075
AUG/SG553 negate the AK's stand still inacc. that's why they're there.
>>
>RNG
This meme is great
>>
>>333590583
>they are so bad they start using hacks
You literally cannot make up these underage /v/edditors.
>>
>>333588075
>It's another "/v/ can't comprehend that the bullets in csgo don't go where the crosshair is after recoil" episode
>>
If you want a fast paced fps that has depth in every aspect, quake is the better pick. If you enjoy games where teamwork is heavily highlighted while the individual side of the game is quite shallow, then cs:go is for you.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.