[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only Dark Souls fans will understand.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: c1.jpg (43 KB, 705x525) Image search: [Google]
c1.jpg
43 KB, 705x525
Only Dark Souls fans will understand.
>>
you mean teen boy with anger management issue and autism?
>>
*Only underage fucks will understand
>>
>>333586883
So what you saw that other thread and thought you'd be equally ironically cheesy? Fuck you.
>>
>>333586883
People towards destructive behavior tend to be less intelligent than people that can control their impulses, seeing that you get rekt at Dark souls too i can make the assumption of you not being really smart and playing like a complete neophyte.
>>
>>333586883
EPIK!
>>
>>333586883
only kids with lack of skills and selfcontroll.
>>
>>333587064
Tell that to serial killers and various other psychopaths like politicians m8
>>
>>333586883
I am a fan of darksouls and I dont understand that.
>>
>>333587157
>politicians
>psychopaths

the term you're looking for is "sociopath"
>>
>>333586883
End yourself.
>>
>>333587240
I read a book about how a psychologist diagnosed all these politicians as being impulsive and self-destructive. Really interesting, I'll find the title and post it.
>>
>>333586883
>>>reddit.com
>>
>>333587318
>a book by one psychologist

Who cares. It's not even a proper study at that point.
>>
>>333587157
serial killers are not the same as a mass murderer
mass murderers are not nearly smart as serial killers.
>>
The only time I ever tthrew a controllers was with demon souls. It was not necissarily because of the game but rather because of the controller. I had a first generation ps3 controller. There was a widespread issue with the controller, it would lock up and hold whatever it's last command was for like 6 seconds (which is usually up on the analog stick). So what this means is that it would run my character straight off of a cliff to his death and there was nothing I could do to stop it.
>>
File: ShesA.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
ShesA.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
>Getting annoyed at a action game with infinite re-spawns
>>
>>333587064
and unlike OP you have never been a naive, horny, angry teenager.
>>
>>333586883

I've never been that frustrated by dark souls. Last time I remember being really angry with a game was borderlands 2, those OP levels took all the fun out of the game, the game was total shit anyway.
>>
ha i get it, dark souls is so easy you can play with half of a controller
>>
>>333586883
I've always had anger issues stemming from lack of control, always been very ashamed and have been working on it for a while.
I enjoy dark souls a lot aswell and have never broken my controller so I seriously do not understand how you could manage that.
>>
Im 34 years old and Bloodborne made me so mad i bent my controller with all my might. Lucky i am not so strong and it did not break! I beat Gascilogne later that week.
>>
>>333586883
I am not a Dark souls fan and I get it.I get that your parents should not have been hitting you on the head when you were young (although they had their reasons to do this to you,since their offspring came out a retarded autistic fuck) and that you are gonna waste 150$+ on dualshock3 controllers cause you have anger management issues
>>
>>333586883
I'm a Dark Souls fan.

Fuck you, got gud.
>>
>>333588603
Jesus, i'm really sorry for your parents or anybody had lay eyes on you
>>
>>333588735
i hope he doesnt breed the world doesnt need his dna
>>
>>333587598
That can easily be exploited too.
>>
>>333586883
XD
>>
how many times a week are we going to have this thread?
>>
>>333588603
>wanting to break your controller at the first story boss
Just stop now. You're obviously shit at the easiest game in the series.
>>
File: 1453842051085.png (216 KB, 506x538) Image search: [Google]
1453842051085.png
216 KB, 506x538
>>333587064
>>
>>333589054
If a fedora wasn't cloth you would have broken that by now, too, gorilla.
>>
>>333589054
>mocks edgylord
>weeb
>>
>>333586883
Us gamers
Brb gonna play a round of Cod bros
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.