[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 53567652.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
53567652.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Thoughts?
>>
>>333579692
No
>>
>>333579717
No... what?
>>
>>333579692
I wish Telltale would upgrade from the dumpster fire of an engine they're currently using #1. #2 I wish they'd take a break from adapting stuff and come up with their own IP.
>>
>>333579692
shit
>>
Looks dumb and boring like TellTale games.
>>
Give me Clementine and not this literally who tier nigger.
>>
>>333579692

it alright
the game's a lot prettier than the other TWD games, they added a lot more subtle hue variation in the brushwork of the textures
>>
>>333584296
>Michonne
>literally who

wut mate
>>
If they do a season 3 of TWD I hope Clementine is not the MC and just a cameo
>>
>>333579692
Like I said in Kenny thread I just can't believe in all these characters.
They are just another random guys who I don't give a fuck about.
Still I want to kill Randall in front of Norma or maybe kill Norma because i'm fucking done with all these hipocritical lying 'leader'-bastards in series and it's actually nice to punish some of them personally.
>>
Oh and action scenes looks very accurate and dynamic.
I'll actually want to see batman games just for action.
>>
>>333587748
make it 10 years later, the MC is the babby
it's a boy named lee
>>
>>333579692
How brave.
>>
>>333588284
Anon, the baby already has a name. It's Alvin Junior, after his dad.
>>
>>333579692
wherethefuckisclem/10
>>
>>333582020
According to their CEO, the Batman game will be using a new engine, but theres so little info or details about this new engine that I'm skeptical.
>>
>>333588727
they can use source 3 for all I care

its going to be linear as fuck anyway
>>
>>333588795
I wonder if the engine is behind some of the issues though. Their games struggle and chug around decisions.
>>
>>333588892
no its called lazy development
making 2 story lines is waste of production therefore money in the eyes of jewtale
>>
>>333589046
people will stop buying their games, if all they get is one playthrough
personally own 4 of their games and don't plan on buying any more
>>
>>333589172
I hope opinions of the majority is same as you
>>
>>333588892
It's called poor management. Writers from TWD left to go work on The Wolf Among Us and season 2 suffered for it; TWD season 2 is utter tripe.
>>
>>333584296
kek, this tbqh niqqas
>>
>>333579692
This shit pissed me off so much I actually stopped 'playing' it for about two weeks

Fucking Telltale don't add a circle to the arrows direction if it doesn't matter at fucking all. I failed your shitty QTEs so many times thinking the game wanted 412 or 632 instead of just a 2
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.