[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When does pic related get good? I've been playing for hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
When does pic related get good?
I've been playing for hours and I only go on errands all the fucking time. I've beaten two dungeons that were quite meh, and there are only two or three more...
>>
The game is only really good if you go in blind. It's more of an experience than a game.
/remove fedora
>>
The game revolves around errands with the Bomber Notebook and getting into dungeons. I'd have to say if you haven't been hooked in by the amount you've played already it isn't going to suddenly jump in quality.
>>
>best 3D Zelda game
>when get good?

bait
>>
You have to be pretty jaded to not get into MM.
You should stop playing video games and go to the doctor for depression.
>>
>>333562832
>When does pic related get good?
it doesn't
>>
>>333562832
It doesn't. I was in the same boat you were when I played it. The last two dungeons, while better than the first two in my opinion., aren't anything special. I finished the game longing for something more. That said, I still had fun with it.
>>
>>333565469
/thread
>>
>>333565356
Majora's Mask cured my depression
>>
>>333562832
Its shitty sidequests: the game.
>>
>>333563145

But TP and OOT are better.
>>
It doesn't. It's easily the worst of the 3d Zeldas. The praise it gets is one half contrarians who like it because it's not oot and one half memesters who got attached to the game before they ever played it because they really like that dank moon face and the ebin dark theme.
>>
>>333566301
so much this
i was the ladder but was sane enough to find it unenjoyable once i played it
>>
>>333563089
This.

>>333565356
>>333565648
But MM is a super depressing and gloomy game
>>
File: vacantstare.jpg (281 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vacantstare.jpg
281 KB, 640x480
Going off the poster count, this is easily the worst thread that has ever been precipitated in the history of 4chan.
>>
>>333566301
Or liked it because you could enjoy a lot of the game without any combat whatsoever. Because fighting is hard.
>>
>>333567015

yah, god forbid people have opinions of their own
>>
I found the dungeons pretty lame besides the last one. the mask gimmick was pretty cool though. I think guides and internet hurt the game because going in blindly is really the best

Clock town is comfy as fuck though and maybe its just not your cup of tea

>That comfy af Day 2 with rain and speed up theme
>you will never explore CT for the first time
>you will never waste all your weekend looking blindly for mask's and helping people, making notes on times and items since the bomber notebook was not a thing
>>
>>333566301
The hate it gets is one half morons who can't figure out how to manage time, or they crumble under the pressure of having a limit.
One half contrarians, who think the game became a popular meme, so they have to be anti-meme.
And one half snobs, who think any dark theme is pretentious. Associating such with fedoras and hipsters. Ironically making themselves the most pretentious of the bunch.
>>
>>333567574
Did you play the 3DS version? The bomber's notebook existed in the original game.
>>
>>333562832
MM is one of my least favorite Zelda games. I bought it as a kid and completed it in full too.
MM is all about being kid link, collecting masks, and being at the right place at the right time. Its one of those games that is nearly impossible to complete without a walkthrough. If these things turned you off, thats okay, maybe Link to the Past or OoT are more your cup of tea.
>>
>>333567847
played the original years ago, and still havent finished the 3DS remake because lots of vidya.

>The bomber's notebook existed in the original game.
yeah but it was not as handholding as the one on the 3DS
>>
>>333567662
>morons who can't figure out how to manage time.

>find the dungeon but day 2/3.
>go back in time and slow time
>complete the dungeon

Jesus, that's not even a hard strategy to figure it out.
>>
>>333568296
A lot of people freak out over having to make that decision.
That is, if they even figure out they can do that.
That is, if they even get far enough to come to that crossroad.
A lot of people freak out at the start of the game, because they get it in their head that the time limit prevents them from playing the game as casually as they'd like.
>>
>>333568274
You didn't even have to get the Bomber's Notebook in the original.

It was literally just a management mechanism. You could skip it, 100% the game, and nothing changes.
>>
File: 1422064329145.jpg (26 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1422064329145.jpg
26 KB, 495x495
>>333562832

just stop playing then
everybody else already realized this game was a masterpiece like 20 years ago lmao
it doesn't need you to like it
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.