[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
XCOM2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: PCCU.jpg (245 KB, 1080x2419) Image search: [Google]
PCCU.jpg
245 KB, 1080x2419
What went wrong?
>>
The enthusiasts who bought the game and played it immediately have now finished the game and moved on to something else.
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 920x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 920x900
>>333558073

It's not on ps4
>>
File: beusnjs7372.png (262 KB, 1080x1169) Image search: [Google]
beusnjs7372.png
262 KB, 1080x1169
>>333558187
Fear not falseflagger.
>>
>>333558151

This. I finished it in about two weeks, haven't played since then. Waiting for actual content DLC to drop so I can start playing again.
>>
>>333558187
Kill yourself you cancerous false-flagging retard
>>
>>333558073
I would've kept playing at launch after I beat my first playthrough but there were so many bugs and crash to desktops. Even though it's all fixed now I can't get over the hump of spending hundreds of hours going back into it.
>>
I'm waiting for mods.
>>
>>333558073
i am personally waiting for more mods that worth the weight and zheng last gift
>>
>>333558187

Fuck off sonycuck I'm sure you'll get our seconds eventually
>>
>>333558073
Waiting to maybe pick up the expansion, beat the game didn't really feel any need to keep playing.

>>333558529
Fuck off, they got their sales. Just because people aren't still playing concurrently means that those figures will be diminished.
>>
File: 1458388744550-0.jpg (154 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458388744550-0.jpg
154 KB, 600x600
I love what they did with XCOM 2, with the UI, having the Avenger and having new contacts and stuff, it does feel a little more casual but not to the point of hand holding. They also made the RNG way better and not retarded like "Oh 95% chance to hit at 2m away? Miss. next turn i somehow live, do it again. Miss." The character pool is pretty cool too, but it's kind of OP because you can make a rookie who's already a ranger or sniper etc. then recruit him ingame.

The only bug I get with it is my save games corrupt, and I load them and can't do anything or click anything or even open the pause menu, just ALT-F4.

I hate how the game kind of pauses for a second or two between characters movements and attacks and at the start of a mission or cutscene it stutters a bit and loses like 20fps but always smooths back out.

Overall it's bretty gud but there's a alot of niggly things that piss me off and really hold it back.
>>
Is 60K for a non-memed single-player game bad or something

Also that chart's like a month and a half old
>>
Timed missions
>>
>>333558151
Pretty much. Put in 100-200 hours in the first week or so going through a couple of campaigns. Waiting for DLC/mods for my next round.
>>
I loved it. Having my xcom agents run around with gasmasks and FEAR Replica voices was something I always wanted.
>>
>>333558151
Yup, I started 4 campaigns. After beating it on C/I, I am finished for the time being. Once the new DLC drops, I may try Legendary this time around.
>>
The game still runs like shit after the "performance" update which basically just added the stop wasting my time mod officially
>dodge grazed :^)
>timed missions

game was ok for one playthrough but needs mods
>>
>>333558073
Well once you replay it multiple times you get bored out it.

Great game, but short and repetitive.

XCOM3 when?
>>
Just play Enemy Unknown with the Long War.
>>
>>333558151
this, game is too easy even on ironman/legendary, hopefully Long War 2 will come out soon
>>
did they fix the performance? I loved the gameplay but running it sub 30fps was making my eyes bleed
>>
File: 1455132436591.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455132436591.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1080
I beat it twice in the first 2 weeks. GOTY so far. DLC when?
>>
>>333558073
nothing.
firaxis games sell over time not on the spot.
around 60k players is even better than xcom EU/EW.
also mods.
as more complex mods come out people will return.
not to mention expansions.
the first xcom2 expansion (not just dlc) is gonna be terror from the deep themed.
thats gonna bring in a lot of players again.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.