[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well. I'm fucking hyped, no matter what you faggots say.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 3045371-gears.jpg (40 KB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
3045371-gears.jpg
40 KB, 640x357
Well. I'm fucking hyped, no matter what you faggots say.
>>
As far as Xbone and general Microsoft products go, Gears is about as well received as it could be here. Hyped for Horde.
>>
You must be 18 to post here.
>>
I have low expectations for the campaign

The characters really carried the first 3 game but these three just seem boring for the most part
>>
>>333552031
Good for you.
>>
>>333552187
Okay thanks for posting the rules to the board but I'm already aware nigger
>>
Same here. If it wasn't for backwards compatibility my Xbone would be collecting dust.

>>333552279
To this day nothing beats the first game's campaign. It was bleak af and you had no idea what was happening and you had all these questions. Now they spoon feed you with explanations and turn the story into a damn epic where characters rarely die. Honestly they couldve withheld that JD is Fenix' son, wouldve been crazier to hear in game.
>>
>>333552031
I applaud finding a way to take a fun but generic series and sucking the soul out of it.

Like McDonald's finding a way to make a Big Mac even less nutritious.
>>
I'm not.
I just want Ultimate Edition 2.
>>
>>333552619
>Honestly they couldve withheld that JD is Fenix' son, wouldve been crazier to hear in game.

They have said that the reason they did it now was because one of the mysteries for the player is how is JD an "Outsider" scavenger despite having the Fenix name and finding out what the fuck happened between the years of Gears 3 and 4. It's all based on Epic's idea for 4 anyway so it's not 343i fanfiction.

And who did Marcus bang anyway? Anya is sterile

>>333552767

This shitpost is so generic it can be stocked on a wal-mart shelf. Here's your (you)
>>
File: 1445752680152.gif (351 KB, 263x239) Image search: [Google]
1445752680152.gif
351 KB, 263x239
There had been no threads about this game at all since it was announced at E3.

MS announces a release date (and ONLY a release date), and suddenly there's threads popping up all over the place.
>>
>>333553289

There's been plenty of late night comfy Gears threads anon, and the Beta for 4 is soon.
>>
>want to play gears again
>Not willing to sink money into a Xbone after MS tried all that shit with it when it first came on and lack of actual exclusives other than Gears

Fug
>>
>>333553182
I guess that works but still dont feel it was necessary. I have no problem with being in the dark in terms of the story I dont understand why people need to know everything now 6 months before the game drops.

How the fuck is Anya sterile and telling by JDs blonde hair i dont see who else unless he got ahold of some stranded muff

>>333553712
Who gives a fuck about exclusives play what makes you happy. Ive boughten 10 games for the xbone and theyve been chilling in a box for months since they dropped 3 and Judgment. Ultimate edition is great but it irritates the fuck out of me like it did years ago.
>>
I'll probably just read the plot on wikipedia. I know we aren't supposed to care about the lore in this universe, but I sort of do.

The gameplay is probably the same as previous games.
>>
Me too. Gears is cool. Hyped to launch saw blades at the Totally-Not-Locusts
>>
>>333554498
I doubt its anything too crazy but for all I know theyre gonna pull some "there were creatures waiting in the immulsion and decided to come out 25 years later like the locust" kind of shit. Heres hoping The Coalition can put 343 to shame.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.