[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a fucking video game folks, I had to look at it a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
This is a fucking video game folks, I had to look at it a few seconds to realize that it's not.

Naughty Gods reached Pixar level of graphics.
>>
>realize that it's not
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>333522491
>that it's not
completely agree on that
this shit isn't even a game that would get on greenlight kek
>>
>>333522491

Nigga you blind
>>
File: lists_rankingpixar.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1155) Image search: [Google]
lists_rankingpixar.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1155
lol alright kid
>>
>>333522491
I could instantly tell because of the shitty trees

Good foliage textures and density when?
>>
File: Inside-Out-Japan-Pixar-Post-4.png (768 KB, 1263x706) Image search: [Google]
Inside-Out-Japan-Pixar-Post-4.png
768 KB, 1263x706
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVX0OUO9ptU&nohtml5=False
>>
>>333523473
>>
>>333523762
If you think those textures look anywhere near as good as the door or wall in the Inside Out screenshot, you're blind.

I know I've been baited.
>>
>>333522491
>I had to look at it a few seconds to realize that it's not.

Took me 1second to realize it's not, look at those shit trees.
>>
>>333523952
no you are blind
>>
>>333522491
Why do you feel the need to troll about it in such an obvious way? Based on the gameplay videos so far it actually looks like it might be alright, and I'm glad they decided NOT to go for an "open world" type thing but rather more of the old school "there is a fixed goal and somewhat focused area, but there are flexible tools to let you find many paths through that area" which is better then pure linear corridor.

I don't think it's going to be 10/10 GOTY but so far I haven't seen anything to justify the level of shitposting it seems to get.
>>
>>333524157
Do you not see the shittier textures on that car? On those tires.

Even the good looking textures aren't great and we're not even up close to them. The shot has so much depth of field to where the far away shit is gonna look "good" just because its blurred and has nice coloring. The thing that's closest to the camera and is in focus (the car) looks awful.

Oh and this is Naughty Dog trying to sell you the product. Just imagine how it'll actually look.

Are you this easily fooled?
>>
>>333524265
because sonyggers legit think its the best looking shit ever
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.