[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an idea for a video game but i dunno how to get it made,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Remote.jpg (2 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
Remote.jpg
2 MB, 2816x2112
I have an idea for a video game but i dunno how to get it made, i dont want it to be some shitty 2d game on a pc, i want it on a ps4 or something

you're a cute animal (has to be able to walk) and you're in a magical land (that isnt like real life) and there's crystals hidden all around, you have to get a certain amount of crystals then you go to a new level and you get added powers to defeat critters. the critters are the minions of a boss who has like three other bosses under his control. you have to beat the three other bosses before the main boss. the graphics would be really good and there'd be cool music and it'd be a lot of fun to play, i'd make sure the camera wasn't annoying and that the controls are easy to pick up
>>
>>333514680

give me 300 millions dollars and i will make it for you
>>
So original. It's every 3d platformer ever made
>>
They already made that. It's called banjo kazzoie
>>
>>333514680
You're literally describing ever generic 3d platformer, you have not one ounce of crestivity, stop you soon to be indie dev trash
>>
>>333514907
nah itd be a lot different
>>
>>333514680
Why are there such terrible threads right now?
>>
>>333514680
You cannot be over the age of 12. You just can't.
>>
cool idea anon
Now, since you can't into game design...
Can you code?
Can you into 3D?
Can you into 2D?
Can you into FX?
Can you into music?
Can you into writting?
>>
>>333514680
Sounds like shit and you're a faggot.
>>
>>333514926
nah it wouldnt. like for example there wouldnt be guns, thered be a really advanced combat system, there'd be hundreds of different combos. the main character can do better and more combos when he has picked up a certain amount of crystals.
>>
>>333514956
Just saying that doesn't make it true retard. Thank God you cant actually make games
>>
>>333514680
>i'm an ideas guy

you are worth nothing
>>
>>333514680
here are three easy steps to get it made, this is the easiest way to do it.

1. work and save money for a decade or so
2. invest and double the saved money
3. pay some people to make the game/s

make sure that you have a few millions before you start, and have contracts and be absolutely sure that the people you pay are doing a good job and is not fucking you over, use contracts.
>>
>>333515256
thanks finally someone here who isnt a dickhead
>>
>>333515374
choke on my dickhead, faggot
>>
>>333514680
You talk like you just discovered video games.
>omg u guise its gonna have such gud graffix and combat and like it'll have like rly kewl bosses and stuff wut u guys think???/ :D
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>333515154
Yes, generic mechanic.
>me get stronger after 10 items
>me make/find gun
You're adding nothing new
>>
>>333515374
one of my favorite people in the world JMEMantzel did just that.

worked and saved money, after he had done that he moved out in the forest with his family, built a drivable spider-robot, went on to prototype it into toys, later bought an island in south america, and off-work he builds boats for a hobby

that guy is cool as shit, i can't tell you how to gain a capital to start producing games, either program and slave away at your hobby project and end up like ulillillia, OR do like Edmund McMillen and pay someone to make your game.
>>
>>333515925
i said no guns, it'd be like a 3d beat em up
>>
>>333516129
Woah, it's like no one's ever done this
>>
>>333516323
the graphics would be like real life, you wouldnt be able to tell the difference
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.