[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best psp game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
best psp game?
>>
>>333482050
But its the shittiest version of a okay game anon, if the best PSP game ya got is a bad port of a 2006 ps2 RPG, I gotta wonder what kind of shit devs the PSP had.
>>
Patapon 2
>>
>>333482593
This, or Dissidia 2
>>
>>333482593
This.
>>
File: 1454651158141.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1454651158141.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
>>333482174
>Female MC
>Exploring the environment is way faster
>Combat is better
>Doesn't have 'The Answer'
>The cutscenes it no longer has look like shit

It's a pretty good version of a great game.
>>
>>333482894
>Giving a shit about a genderswap
>No fucking cutscenes, just VN style portraits that completely undermine its best aspect and later portions where character development is fully fleshed out
>Needing to control party members to win

Cmon dude, its ok at best, but if ya gut away the best part of it, the delivery of the story and its development, ya kinda fucked the kernel of a rpg.
>>
lumines
>>
>>333482894
I'll never understand P3p fags. It's like their only games up until they played were Dating Sim Visual Novels.
>>
Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman
>>
>>333483620
>It's like their only games up until they played were Dating Sim Visual Novels
Which the PSP was flodded with and what pursowner has been since 3.
>>
I only have a hacked PSP and P3P so I've never played the original or FES but I like P3P so far.

yukari best girl
>>
>>333483897
>Yukari best girl

Top tier taste my man
>>
>>333483897
Jesus dude, Yuko, Elizabeth, Chihiro, fucking Mitsuru and Fuuka, and you pick the bitchiest girl out there?
>>
>>333484228
>Any of those girls
>Good

fucking disgusting

short hair is an automatic waifu for me anyways
>>
>>333484289
Fucking Fuuka and Yuko then, you absolute idiot, both have short hair and aren't absolute garbage with the social link benefits. Lovers arcana sucks.
>>
>>333482593
Patapon was annoying as fuck
>>
>>333484439
Fuuka is objectively shit because she's weak and hides behind it instead of approaching it.

also, is it Persona 3 where you fight the party's deepest insecurities as enemies, or 4? That's actually one of the things that drew me to them
>>
>>333484542
Yuko is best girl by many for a reason dude, and there is also a reason people shit on Yukari.

4, but for fucks sake dude, eventually get into actual SMT, don't just be a persona baby forever
>>
>>333484715
yukari is my waifu and nothing you say will change that

also I guess I'll give them a try after I get Golden. Thank you friend
>>
>>333484228
Yuko is shit romantically. Her S.Link feels more like you becoming friends than you falling for eachother, like I seriously have no idea how anyone considers her romance the best.

Elizabeth's dates are fun and she's pretty fun but I never thought her and MC have any real chemistry, they didn't even feel like friends.

Chihiro is okay and I can see the appeal, but she's also probably the least attractive option and has the most uninteresting 'events' of the lot.

Mitsuru is cool in the story but holy fuck her entire S.Link is fucking garbage, I have no idea why they took the chill and smart as fuck ojou-sempai and decided to make her an awkward social retard for her romance but I hate them for it.

Fuuka is cute as fuck and has an okay S.Link but her voice acting just fucking sucks so bad that it nearly ruins the whole thing.

Yukari is pretty cool, hot, and most importantly has great chemistry with the MC both in and out of her S.Link.
>>
yuko best girl

clearly
>>
>>333484767
>Yukari is pretty cool, hot, and most importantly has great chemistry with the MC both in and out of her S.Link.

Ill admit most of the others aren't done perfectly, but dude, she is one of the biggest bitches around with a fuckload of issues, she is the one who bitched at the MC scaring off thugs to get her shit back because of her pride, she is the one who completely denies him because she doesn't want any rumours going around and ruining her reputation, in fact, most of her connection to the MC seems to be how he would just fucking listen to her rants about her mommy's issues and nod along.

Also, piercings?Holy Metatron, what a turnoff.
>>
File: 1446125433660.jpg (80 KB, 576x972) Image search: [Google]
1446125433660.jpg
80 KB, 576x972
>>333485208
>Going for yuko and chihiro at the same times
>that conflicted feeling when they both call you for a date
>>
>>333482050
played it just to get giggly and giddy as fuck when playing as FeMC
>>
>>333482050
>not Dracula X
>not mon hun
>not wild arms XF
>not Ys
>>
>>333486115
how big of a slut were you pham?
>>
File: 3097_d095.jpg (106 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
3097_d095.jpg
106 KB, 500x281
FES is objectively superior senpai
>>
File: 1837197382.jpg (110 KB, 795x405) Image search: [Google]
1837197382.jpg
110 KB, 795x405
>>333482050
That's not Valkyria Chronicles 3.
>>
>>333486297
XF was shit
>>
>>333484767
>Yukari is pretty cool
I was gonna take your side, but after that load of horseshit, you're on your own. Holy shit, Yukarishitters are pathetic.
>>
>>333482050

PERSONA 3 SILVER FUCKING WHEN?

I WANNA PLAY AS MINAKO AND ACTUALLY SEE THE MODELS AND SHIT, NOT READ WALLS OF TEXT
>>
>>333483518
>Giving a shit about a genderswap

A gender swap that got like 7-8 different social links than male protagonist, on top of different options to answer? P3P is pretty much too games in one, playing as a girl is much, much more than just cosmetic.
>>
>>333490291
Unless your dream is to be the little girl and fuck SHinji I don;t see the appeal.

But yeah saying they're the same is a straight out lie. It's just the fuckawful presentation. P3 deserved better.
>>
>>333482894

>combat is better

No.
>>
>>333490291
>P3P is pretty much too games in one
You're fucking retarded. Is the same shit with a few new social links for fags and girls to masturbate to and easier due to you controlling your party. Didn't even fix the borefest of 250+ floors of fucking nothing that Tartarus had either.

FES is the superior experience. Dealt with it, fuckboi.
>>
>>333490291
First off, unless you yourself are a gal or mentally ill and want to be the lil girl, you don't have any real reason to do them, mostly since Junpei ain't budging. What a bro.

Most of those are also shit because due to the new method of displaying scenes and shit is now VN styled, which, yknow, sucks massive cock for a game where cutscenes and shit set the mood and portray the theme and situations much fucking better than text ever will.

Look nigga you can be a lil girl in your deluded dreams as much as you want, but gameplay wise, it really doesn't do anything but reskin S.Links, the weakest part of Persona 3.

Combat was not improved in any way, delivery of the story was butchered, Female MC is mostly just reskined S.Links and its a graphical downgrade, so it can just go fuck itself really.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.