[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Banner Saga 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 20160402172326_1.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160402172326_1.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1080
TBS 2 got a new trailer.
(don't watch this if you haven't played the first one)
https://youtu.be/f50agI28Yzw
Who /hype/ here?
>>
>Played Banner Saga 1 back when it was released at the start of 2014
>Enjoyed my time with it, had a great time roleplaying it
>Still have my save data
>Don't remember how I roleplayed my characters or most of my choices
>Can't be arsed to beat the game again

Fuck me. I hope they have some sort of summary section.
>>
I remember playing this game, i liked making choices and whatever

I didn't like much the combat mechanics, where you didn't want to kill the enemy, but lower its hp as much as possible
It was a fun strategy at the beginning, but became tedious towards the end
>>
File: a couple concerns.jpg (323 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
a couple concerns.jpg
323 KB, 1920x1080
>>
I hope everyone here had Rook kill bellower and never let Alette kill any people
>>
File: guaranteedreplies.jpg (255 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
guaranteedreplies.jpg
255 KB, 1920x1080
Surprised /v/ didn't throw more of a hissy fit about the game.
>>
>>333481997
>implying anyone wants to play the boring saga

Waste of 10 hours put in hoping it would get good.
>>
>>333482156
>in hoping it would get good.
>ex-SJWware
>hoping it could be good

kek
>>
File: YES Y E S.jpg (239 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
YES Y E S.jpg
239 KB, 1920x1080
>>333481997
>>
>>333481997
>throw a hissy fit
>when the "strong woman" herself is being characterized as a strong woman because she's openly handing power off to a man because she has a deep understand of the society she lives in and is genuinely wants the best for the people that mean the most to her, even at social detriment to herself

Oddleif was an actual strong woman. And best girl by far. I was scared as shit when I thought she died.
>>
File: voluntarily.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
voluntarily.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
>>333482528
>I was scared as shit when I thought she died.

FUCKING ONEFFFF

HE ALMOST KILLS ODDLEIF

HE KILLS EGIL

AND HE MAKES SURE ALETTE ISN'T PURE
>>
Does anyone know if it is going to be possible to select my choices? I lost save file from the 1st one
>>
>>333481821
Alette is a cool unit. Too bad she's a little special animu girl snowflake.
I made her shoot Bellower and like 15 other people.
>>
I didn't like the first game
>>
>>333481997
Because there's a difference between shoehorned "strong wymmen" and actual strong female character that make sense in the setting.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.