[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw this game is actually pretty good >tfw cia is tits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw this game is actually pretty good
>tfw cia is tits in this game
>tfw Africa by Toto
Thanks, Sam Lake!
>>
I love that song. Is it in the game?
>>
>>333480378
the fuck is "Africa by Toto"
>>
>Africa

FUCK THAT SONG IS GOOD
>>
>>333480378
shill
>>
>>333480378
Aiden Gillan is a great actor.
>>
This game sucks soggy scrotum.
>>
>>333481318
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
>>
It's a pretty neat game desu fampai. I really like the TV segments more than I thought I would. I wish we could play as Liam instead of Jack, I like him and is story better.
>>
On a scale from Alan Wake to Max Payne, how good is the rooty-tooty-point'n'shooty?
>>
>>333481481
lmao wahat the fuck is this

where's the bass drops and shit
>>
>>333481486
I was expecting to be able to play as him. It would have been neat
>>
>>333481518
>how good is the rooty-tooty-point'n'shooty

A lot less interesting than Max Payne. Enemies are either piss weak or take three mags to kill. A lot of enemies are frozen in place with your powers so they don't even fight back.
>>
Looking how 770 is barely above minimal settings, I'll buy it when I upgrade to 1070.
>>
>>333480378
>put one nostalgic 80's pop song in game
>your game is now perfect, nothing else matters
>>
>>333481779
You tried
>>
>>333481779
>MGSV

One of the few things it did right
>>
>>333480378
>shit
>good
>>
GOD BLESS THE RAINS IN AFRICAAAA
>>
>>333481518
It's a bit better than Alan Wake. But not up to Payne levels.

It's just a fun gimmicky game where you're DIO with a gun. You can stop time in different ways and blast enemies.Stop their time, stack a buncha bullets in front of them, then they get a lotta damage.

It sounds more spergy than it is. Story's good, too.
>>
>>333481969
OH MAH GAWD HENRY, ARE YOU OKAY??!!
>>
Timeshift is the superior game.
>>
>1920x1080
heh
>>
>>333482025
>Story's good
Any story involving time travel is absolute shit deserving to be made fun of.
>>
>>333482206
*Tips*
>>
>>333482206
What can I say, I'm an easily impressed person.
>>
How much of CIA is in the game? I heard he's playable
>>
>>333482454
For 2 minutes each chapter.
>>
>>333482454
He is antagonist and final boss.
>>
>>333481543
2/10 apply yourself
>>
is this quantum break? it's a "playable" movie, right?
>>
Why do games insist on taking control away from you every 2 seconds?

Why do games insist on forcing slow walk speed on your character?

Other than that, enjoying it.
>>
>>333482939
No, it isn't a playable movie. There's a lot of extended gameplay segments and you do actually play the game, unlike Ryse or The Order which are full of QTEs.
>>
>>333481486
Liam was a cuck. It felt good fucking his shit up.
>>
File: 1451569211101.png (331 KB, 676x864) Image search: [Google]
1451569211101.png
331 KB, 676x864
We knew it was going to be 9/10 when Gillen was cast.

He elevates everything he's in.
>>
>>333481674
>A lot of enemies are frozen in place with your powers so they don't even fight back.
You sound like you only watched some trailers of the game.

About halfway through the game, pretty much every group you face has their own time powers to negate your time stop. Shit gets pretty crazy with everyone zipping around everywhere.
>>
>>333481543
>where's the bass drops and shit
Up your bum by the sounds of it
>>
>>333483443
Of course there are enemies that zip around, but they are not ubiquitous. In Max Payne pretty much everyone fought back.
>>
File: A8YSwxu.png (322 KB, 506x522) Image search: [Google]
A8YSwxu.png
322 KB, 506x522
Game is pretty mediocre.

Story is kind of shit but almost gets good and carried by good actors but in the end is pretty crappy.

Gameplay is bland as fuck unless you really like bullet time and other gimmicks with shitty enemies where the only variation you get is bulletsponge vs no bulletsponge.

The game is pretty much watching a movie + coverbased shooting. No real exploration or other stuff. Unless you like some really boring gimmick puzzles that briefly uses the combat gimmicks to get you across some terrible platformers that you'll only fail at because they are obtuse.

Ending is really shit. The story is only good towards the end when they actually start getting a buildup but it doesn't go anywhere.

Get it if you like story heavy games and find cover based shooting something you can't get enough of.

Stuff like graphics is pretty polished although boring.
>>
>>333483238
Or Max fucking Payne 3...

What a shitty "game".
>5 minute cutscene to the character walking to a ladder
Yay I get to play now!
>Walk up ladder
>When reach the top, instantly a new 4 min cutscene plays.

That's the game.
>>
>its a the lads build a bridge over the river kok episode
>>
>No physical release
>Digital is AU$99

Fuck you, Microsoft
>>
>€70 off the Windows Store

I don't think so, famalam.

How many of you just pirated it?
>>
>>333480378
>Africa by Toto

Ja Rule did a better job
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoFcLouGNYw
>>
>>333484118
>no physical

this is seriously my biggest gripe
>>
>>333484336
Considering Remedy had to beg for a PC release, I wouldn't be surprised if no physical release is Microsoft sabotaging things.

or just M$ incompetence, hard to tell

Also,
>No Quit button in the menu
>>
>>333481543
hilarious
>>
wow CIA plays Serene? I didn't even notice.
anyways I'm having a lot of fun with the game, and the tv part is innovative, but I don't like the control being snatched away from me to watch a thirty minute episode of a tv show.

do you get a different level if you choose a different choice at the junctions?
>>
>>333480378
Hello, Mr Greenberg.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.