[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some sympathetic villains that are well done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Garroshhellscream.png (229 KB, 262x371) Image search: [Google]
Garroshhellscream.png
229 KB, 262x371
What are some sympathetic villains that are well done?
>>
Windwaker Ganondorf, to some degree. At least, I felt a pang in my heart for him when he succumbed to utter madness.
>>
>>333479691
people read text in zelda games?
>>
>>333479565
How is this fucking murderer sympathetic? He wanted to exterminate anything that wasn't an orc.
>>
>>333479841
He was alright in Cataclysm.
>>
>>333479756
Usually. When they are not speedrunning
>>
>>333479841
he's a Hearthstone character
>>
File: metzen.jpg (36 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
metzen.jpg
36 KB, 500x273
>>333479841
Who could be behind this post?
>>
File: butwhy.gif (4 MB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
butwhy.gif
4 MB, 581x327
>>333479923
>>
>>333480010

How do you know where to go in a 3D Zelda game without text? Honest question, as most of my direction comes via the narrative.

There's also side quests and shit. How do you do those?
>>
>>333479978
lets be completely honest here
there was potential with garrosh's character
but that all got shat on during WoD and by the time that xpac was over he was an irredeemable cunt

now if they actually were competent the villain of WoD would have been Sylvanas with Garrosh slowly learning from his mistakes throughout the various xpacs and growing into the leader the horde deserved
>>
File: 1389056119623.png (137 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1389056119623.png
137 KB, 500x500
>>333480096
skim they highlight shit a lot these days. and you can usually skip everything and talk to them one more time and they say in one line what you need to do/go
>>
>>333479565
The kid from Tales of Symphonia, who just wanted to live in a world that isn't discriminatory, rejected by his sister after spending thousands of years trying to revive her. Feelsbad man
>>
>>333480337
>was potential
Yes and his potential was felt when he was willing to reshape the world to realize his dream. Watching a compelling character renege on the principles that made him interesting, for yet another thrall, would have been a far worse character assassination.

Don't worry though. I'm sure Sylvanas and the Siege of Undercity in Legion will suit you better with her redemption.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.