[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FF XV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: FINAL FANTASY XV NOCTIS.jpg (34 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
FINAL FANTASY XV NOCTIS.jpg
34 KB, 620x320
ATTENTION: THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR YOUR SAFETY MEANT TO REMIND YOU THAT THERE IS A VERY REAL CHANCE SOME OF US MIGHT DIE IN THE MONTHS BEFORE THE LAUNCH OF FINAL FANTASY XV. THEREFORE WE HAVE PUT TOGETHER A LIST OF PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE ALIVE AND WELL TO EXPERIENCE THIS MASTERPIECE IN ALL OF ITS MAJESTY.

>1. Stay inside whenever possible.

>2. Go to the doctor for a full physical check-up.

>3. Eat healthy food and drink plenty of water.

>4. Try to get 8 hours of sleep every night.

>5. Remove any obstacles from your surroundings which have a chance of tripping you.

Add to this list at your own leisure and stay /safe/ Bros. I'm going to leave /v/ to avoid any spoilers and I recommend that you do so as well.
>>
shiny graphics dont make a good game. ill rent it first but im not dropping 60 bucks on potential garbage right off the bat
>>
1 and 2 contradict each other
>>
File: 1456085360166.jpg (46 KB, 324x322) Image search: [Google]
1456085360166.jpg
46 KB, 324x322
>tfw waiting for this game is one of the only things keeping me alive
I'm fucked right
>>
File: I need to live.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
I need to live.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>Tfw I got diagnosed with typhoid yesterday
>Tfw I'm not gonna make it
>>
>>333477719
>Whenever possible
Get a physical exam done once and then bunker up for the next six months.
>>
Life isn't worth living for a shitty weeb garbage game. FF hasn't been good since 9 and I'm being incredibly generous.
>>
>>333477736
>Typhoid
what kind of 3rd world shithole do you live in?
>>
>>333477509
FF XV's mere existence makes me want to die, in fact.
>>
>>333477852
I believe that you have plebeian taste and I'm being incredibly generous here.
>>
>>333477509
Ok thank you.
>>
>>333477905
Singapore
>>
>>333477905
And more importantly how are you dying from Typhoid? Nigga just drink some Gatorade lmao.
>>
>tfw I am so depressed the sweet release of death would actually be better than experiencing ffxv.

Fucking normie
>>
>>333478110
We don't know right now how good the full game would be so I wouldn't make such assumptions if I were you. Perhaps Final Fantasy XV may actually trump the Grim Reaper. You've suffered and endured countless punishments up till now so why don't you just go through the motions for the next six months?
It may well be worth it in the end. Perhaps you may find a certain measure of bliss before the eternal sleep my friend.
>>
>>333477509
If this game hadn't been announced all those years ago... I'd have killed myself a long time go. I'm being perfectly serious here.
>Thank You Square Enix
>>
>>333477509
>5. Remove any obstacles from your surroundings which have a chance of tripping you.

No, Final Destination will still kill you even if obstacles are present.
>>
>this meme again
>the same thing happened when /v/ was waiting for MGSV
>those that died before the game's release did not experience the crushing disappointment it brought

Sounds like dying might be a better option desu senpai.
>>
>>333479129
To be fair, Kojima's remarks told us a lot about what to expect in MGSV. People just ignored it.
>silent protagonist Snake
>tapes instead of cutscenes and codec
>his Quiet waifufag obsession
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.